Impressions | aune AR5000 Full-Size Over-Ear Open Headphones with MLD Driver
May 22, 2024 at 11:16 AM Post #121 of 129
May 30, 2024 at 3:56 AM Post #122 of 129
https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...ones-mld-driver-with-crazy-awesome-sound.html

I narrowed the choice of my next buy to the aune or the sivga luan. While in the article the ar5000 is described as the opposite of the sivga luan the graph are so close... it seem a graph of left and rigt of the same hp...
IMG_2413.jpeg

I listened both, but at one year of distance, and I don't remember which I would prefer. Has anyone experienced a direct comparison?

May 31, 2024 at 5:29 AM Post #124 of 129
Nobody cares about these anymore?
I think many care about them, but there might not be anyone that has done the specific comparison you are asking about :)

Jun 5, 2024 at 11:43 AM Post #127 of 129
Sure...
You know what era we're lmiving in ?
The hype stays for 2 weeks now...
But after those 2 weeks, the thrill is gone and people are already moving to something else.
Those headphones are no exception unfortunately.

Regards.
I will take the AR5000 in 4 days, they will be my 170th pair in 15 years and I cannot wait to reach bic camera in Fukuoka to finally make the purchase. I tried these in e-earphone in Tokyo a month ago and I was amazed by the immersion I experienced listening some tune through them. At the time I had to sell some pairs because I can't travel around the world with two luggage full of audio equipment. For the first time in my life i felt that a pair of headphones worked perfectly with my hrtf. Music and nothing else. Finally. I have the same sensation with the Softears Volume. Big natural weighty sound! I cannot bear the ethereal sound of a planar, or the lack of bass of the electrostatic. It cannot spend the amount money to buy a zmf, but at the same time i don't feel that the AR5000 does a lot less. I will make some investigation. This time I will not wait Resolve review. I will trust my instinct, swapping from the hd600 and dt880 pro directly to these as my reference. Time will tell. Don't you think is a little bit strange that big channel like that didn't say a single word about Aune? I really want to trust them, but... 5d1cf112-3c4e-452a-87c1-cf86775304e1.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2024 at 12:47 AM Post #129 of 129
I will take the AR5000 in 4 days, they will be my 170th pair in 15 years and I cannot wait to reach bic camera in Fukuoka to finally make the purchase. I tried these in e-earphone in Tokyo a month ago and I was amazed by the immersion I experienced listening some tune through them. At the time I had to sell some pairs because I can't travel around the world with two luggage full of audio equipment. For the first time in my life i felt that a pair of headphones worked perfectly with my hrtf. Music and nothing else. Finally. I have the same sensation with the Softears Volume. Big natural weighty sound! I cannot bear the ethereal sound of a planar, or the lack of bass of the electrostatic. It cannot spend the amount money to buy a zmf, but at the same time i don't feel that the AR5000 does a lot less. I will make some investigation. This time I will not wait Resolve review. I will trust my instinct, swapping from the hd600 and dt880 pro directly to these as my reference. Time will tell. Don't you think is a little bit strange that big channel like that didn't say a single word about Aune? I really want to trust them, but... 5d1cf112-3c4e-452a-87c1-cf86775304e1.jpeg
I own several porducts by the brand : X1s, X8, X7, X5... And they all sound super good AND they're built like tanks.
PLUS : Aune offers stellar custoimer support in case you get into problems with your devices.
I'd like to try the AR5000 but so far I had not a chance to listen to them ;-(
Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back