Impressions | aune AR5000 Full-Size Open Headphones with MLD Driver
Dec 28, 2023 at 1:37 AM Post #92 of 215
My first experience with headphones was in 1975 as a college D.J. (see my Icon) :wink:

The college's AM radio studio provided Koss Pro 4 A headphones. I self-taught to cue up the record players needle on the song I wanted to introduce and play with a practiced spin of the platter to get the song cued and the platter up to speed. Since that time I've been on a long exploration of many, many headphones as I stare at the wall of headphones I have right now.

The AR5000 looks to be dynamically styled that should appeal to those looking for classic and modern at the same time. I'm sure these headphones will appeal to both headphones veterans, and those who are looking to upgrade their sound.
Wow cool. That's a great story too! :beerchug:

aune For music we design. Stay updated on aune at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/auneaudioofficial https://twitter.com/auneaudio https://www.instagram.com/auneaudio http://www.auneaudio.com sales@auneaudio.com
Dec 28, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #95 of 215
Thank you for sharing your feelings and the emotional words!:)
You mentioned Yin-Yang. Then we'll have to take this opportunity to explain the design of our logo:beerchug:

The logo of aune was inspired by the concept of Yin-Yang - the Chinese philosophy of balance. The rounded design of the letters conveys a message of peace and gentleness. The openings on four sides indicate inclusiveness.

aune logo 500.jpgaune logo白底 4000x4000.jpg

You'll find it looks the same upside down.
You're welcome and thanks for sharing the ideas behind the logo design of Aune! Depth and artistry in every detail... Nice to learn this additional information. Best wishes!

Dec 28, 2023 at 3:40 PM Post #96 of 215
Hello. Very nice video, I enjoyed the style and it was clear how passionate the team are. The attention to detail, for example in ensuring headband is balanced and made to high tolerances, the form fitting pads and adjusting the angle of the driver show every detail has been considered. The video makes me want to hear the headphones and the low impedance with consideration for portable devices means they’re accessible. I’m curious how they scale with more powerful sources.

Overall these look great!

My only complaint with the video, as someone else has said, a dubbed English version would open up your audience. The subtitles were clear but sometimes too fast.

Good luck with the launch!

Dec 28, 2023 at 3:42 PM Post #97 of 215
Interesting video, it was nice to see information about aune's history. The AR5000 definitely look interesting, especially the fact that development was kept in-house and the focus on long term reliability.

Dec 28, 2023 at 7:56 PM Post #98 of 215
Angled drivers and low impedance? Sign me up!

Dec 29, 2023 at 11:46 AM Post #100 of 215
Nice video, I wanted to watch second time after reading text - for movements of a young lady. Intentional? If so, it worked.
:)

As a technical person it brought my attention to the MLD driver, promising well. Thanks for a new product.

Dec 29, 2023 at 11:50 AM Post #101 of 215
The Build Quality looks insanely good. It's like an art piece really. Thanks for the chance to win!

Dec 29, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #102 of 215
Nice and well-made video but I have no idea, why you decided to show your new headphones without any cables (for most of the time). Sure, it looks better this way but it's not going to play a single note like that.

When it comes to AR5000, that new model looks promising. I'm happy that you thought about comfort and durability. Unfortunately such an approach isn't that popular these days (looking at you, Hifiman…). Hope that it will sound great and I will have a possibility to test it soon :)

Dec 29, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #103 of 215
The new AR5000 really look nice and try to be innovative, not just a filler up product, and the video is well produced and shows there's real drive behind it.

I'm curious about the materials, are the headband and yokes made of metal, and the earcups plastic to keep the weight under control?.

Also, will they be available to purchase on Amazon Spain?

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023 at 8:58 PM Post #104 of 215
Firstly, Nice video. What I like is Low impedance yeah more power will be better but low impedance helps when needed. Also weight 350g is good for good material and the build quality

Dec 30, 2023 at 2:47 AM Post #105 of 215
The headphones look interesting. Typical promotion video. I think they'll sound good. I have a feeling they'll be slightly harder to drive well. The design reminds me a the typical planar headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back