Impressions | aune AR5000 Full-Size Open Headphones with MLD Driver
May 15, 2024 at 6:36 AM Post #211 of 218
Yes, needs a bit more subbass, was rather lean down low. A bit of hardness in the upper mid region but the High End isn't very reliable for the latter. Other than that very promising. Nice tone overall.

May 23, 2024 at 1:07 AM Post #213 of 218
Has anyone tried this with a pair of sheepskin leather earpads? While I do like the stock pads, in a humid weather like mine, I prefer something that's more sweat-resistant and I do like the feel of leather more.

May 23, 2024 at 2:01 AM Post #215 of 218
Nope, but are they already available from Aune? ...I heard that they want to release some spare parts and accessories, amongst them are at least pleather pads, but sheep-skin? (are they from the SR7000?)
Ah sorry for not being very clear. I'm asking if anyone has found a matching sheepskin pads (not necessarily from Aune).

May 29, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #216 of 218
I ordered a pair of these today. I got a bit of a deal and I had some PayPal cash to spend. I have been curious for a while. As I wait for my new Grell headphones I will take a shot with these angled drivers.

Now just the waiting. Probably a week as they are going coast to coast across Canada.
The only headphone shop that I shop at semi-regularly is about 6,000Km's away.:grin:

May 29, 2024 at 7:18 PM Post #217 of 218
I ordered a pair of these today. I got a bit of a deal and I had some PayPal cash to spend. I have been curious for a while. As I wait for my new Grell headphones I will take a shot with these angled drivers.

Now just the waiting. Probably a week as they are going coast to coast across Canada.
The only headphone shop that I shop at semi-regularly is about 6,000Km's away.:grin:
Right on. Please let me know your impressions. I haven't purchased a new set of cans in quite a while. A buddy built me 3 different DIY sets, and they are really good. So I've been reluctant to try anything new.

May 29, 2024 at 8:26 PM Post #218 of 218
Right on. Please let me know your impressions. I haven't purchased a new set of cans in quite a while. A buddy built me 3 different DIY sets, and they are really good. So I've been reluctant to try anything new.
My last purchase was the FiiO FT5's in January. Still not sure if they are a keeper. I will probably pull them out again next week.

LOVING my V2 Arya's this week (a trade vs a purchase)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back