Impressed by Skullcandy Lowriders (and I own some of the world's best headphones)
Feb 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #61 of 89
They have a lowrider set up at my best buy with some sonys and monster beats on the stand, the skullcandy have a huge screen, might as well crumble foil paper near your ear when you listen because its the same thing

Feb 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #62 of 89
David, can you please review these formally and don't let the elitists scare you from doing so. Why isn't it possible that Skullcandy by fluke made a great headphone? I would just love to hear that this headphone is an Edition 8 lite.

Feb 28, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #63 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its been too long without any updates. I get the feeling David was either drunk or high when he formed these opinions or his newly ordered skullcandies didn't sound the same as his friends

or bribed by skullcandy to force him to post this thread.
frown.gif

Feb 28, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #65 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by swbf2cheater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2xed

have you guys seen the graphs for skullcandy headphones? :\

graphCompare.php

No Lowriders though, so there's hope yet!

Feb 28, 2010 at 3:51 AM Post #67 of 89
I cried at the Titans. It's like looking at a double black ski run with a random jump in the middle.

But as for the OP, I've heard just about every model of Skullcandys, being a high school student, and I've not heard one that has impressed me. I've even DBTed them with other mediocre headphones as well as very good headphones without being told what was in the DBT beforehand, never have I been impressed by them.

Feb 28, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #68 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its been too long without any updates. I get the feeling David was either drunk or high when he formed these opinions or his newly ordered skullcandies didn't sound the same as his friends.

DavidMahler please correct me if I'm wrong because I would still like to know if this thread is spam or if it is for real.

Agreed. It would appear that we've been trolled!

Feb 28, 2010 at 4:27 AM Post #69 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed. It would appear that we've been trolled!

trolled by a guy with over 2000 posts, whom has posted some pretty professional and extensive reviews... that would be hilarious
beyersmile.png

Mar 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #70 of 89
Suprizing. I used to be a sc fan, but was put off by their cheap build quality. I went through about 5 pairs of asyms in one year or less, and decided to not buy their products anymore. But I did like their lifetime warranty, which I used alot.

Jan 24, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #72 of 89
Obvious troll is obvious... I've tried the low riders, they made me want to stab myself in the face with a giant lit tiki torch.  Luckily there was no such implement on hand so I just cried from the sheer awfulness that was emanating from these god-awful things.  True story.

Jan 24, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #75 of 89
I wouldn't call DM a troll...erm, for any reason. When he says he's had some of the best headphones in the world, he's not lying. I did check the date to make sure it wasn't an April Fool's joke. Nope, he means it. I imagine that SC gets bashed so heavily around here that their products would have to be better than their reputation. Either that, or else DM has been playing in the major leagues for so long that the dregs of the earth and the forgotten flagships of headphonedom all sound equally lo-fi by this point. 
wink.gif

(You know I kid).

BTW, quite the necrobump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back