Impact Audio Cables Review: A Fresh Source of Quality (Sound), Not Quantity (Price)
Sep 5, 2018 at 12:43 PM Post #91 of 99
Hi everyone, do you possibly know if they are still running their business currently? Thanks!

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:58 PM Post #92 of 99
Hi everyone, do you possibly know if they are still running their business currently? Thanks!

I'd like to find out as well. Lindsay had started making some super nice higher tier one-off cables right before shutting down the shop in April. I've been hopeful that all is well and that the business reopens at some point, but it's been almost 5 months now.

Sep 23, 2019 at 9:16 PM Post #94 of 99
Received an email today from Etsy, saying that Lindsay's Impact Audio Cables store was back up and running. :ksc75smile:
He's still here in Spring, TX (just North of Houston), and I guess they didn't get washed away with all of that rain last week.

Sep 24, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #95 of 99
Received an email today from Etsy, saying that Lindsay's Impact Audio Cables store was back up and running. :ksc75smile:
He's still here in Spring, TX (just North of Houston), and I guess they didn't get washed away with all of that rain last week.

Thanks for the update! Even though it's been over a year, I hadn't given up on ImpactAudio. Cables are just so good... I wanted to believe... this is great news!

Jan 12, 2020 at 1:34 PM Post #96 of 99
Buy a balanced cable for my LCD 2 Classic (87$ for 7 ft), really great!

The cable is light, well-finished, and allows me to enjoy the power of my Pioneer U-05 (which was a bit short on the classic SE). I won't get into the sound of cables or other, for me it's of little interest: I just have a cable at the desired length, adapted to my needs for half the price of the stock cable... and no THX 789 to buy!

Aug 6, 2021 at 3:56 PM Post #97 of 99
Expecting a delivery today, of two Impact Audio 4ft 4-Wire Type 6 Copper Litz IEM Cables -
Both with a small barrel Eidolic 2.5mm TRRS plug
One with Eidolic MMCX plugs
One with Eidolic 0.78mm 2-Pin plugs

Aug 8, 2021 at 3:13 PM Post #98 of 99
If anyone is interested in my Impact Audio cable, please shoot me a message/offer. Its a 2.5mm to 4PinXLR

Attachments

• i2YhJFo.jpg
    i2YhJFo.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #99 of 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back