I'm starting to hate Koss
Dec 26, 2001 at 6:04 AM Post #46 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
I think everyone knows that Sony Street styles are absolutely the worst pieces of **** ever made in the form of headphones.

That just about sums it up...
wink.gif

The "high-end" versions of the Sony Crappo $#!+s sound much like their low-end siblings, only louder and more efficient. So, if I were you, melancholypunk, I still stand by my recommendation: Fuggittabout headphones; if in-the-ear thingamajigs are out, and all of the recommended Kosses are terribly uncomfortable to you, then there's nothing that I can help you with. (
eek.gif
! I didn't know that you were going to demo the Koss Sporta Pros, melancholypunk! Just tell me how they sound and feel.)

BTW, this is the LAST post that I will make in this thread, barring any new developments by the original poster.

Randall
tongue.gif

Dec 26, 2001 at 8:35 AM Post #47 of 51
How come when I tried to be polite about it at the top of page two everyone ignored me, while when eagle_driver got pushy and mean (while expressing similar sentiments to mine), he got lots of sympathetic support?

Aren't moderators supposed to keep threads on a balanced and even keel? I've noticed that eagle_driver can be a bit harsh in some threads. Opinions are opinions, but sometimes his tone gets a bit threatening.

cajunchrist

Dec 26, 2001 at 8:38 AM Post #48 of 51
Oh it has long been established that Eagle Driver is more obsessed and deranged than ever threatening. Unless you consider derangement and obsession threatening...hmmm.

Dec 26, 2001 at 9:20 AM Post #50 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by melancholypunk
man you guys gotta relax! I said I was gonna check out the sportapro's when I go downtown but it's christmas so stores are closed and I work so I haven't had a chance to get downtown yet.

this problem is so simple yet no one has even come close.

melancholypunk, its time to upgrade your head
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back