I'm Seriously Thinking About Getting A LiveWire!
Aug 2, 2008 at 4:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Starsky5000

500+ Head-Fier
After looking around for ages...I'm come to a conclusion....I'm better off getting a pair of LiveWires Custom Earphones. Everyone says they are excellent & a bargain for what you get for the price.

What do you think?

What colors do they come in? I prefer a Lime Green or Dark Blue.

Thank You.

Aug 2, 2008 at 7:54 PM Post #2 of 10
im going with the Freqs instead. The SuperFreqs are the same price as Livewires. I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the SuperFreqs and the livewires, but I heard that superfreqs are less dependent on an amp.

Aug 2, 2008 at 8:08 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the SuperFreqs and the livewires, but I heard that superfreqs are less dependent on an amp.

Mine LW sound excellent without amp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starsky5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After looking around for ages...I'm come to a conclusion....I'm better off getting a pair of LiveWires Custom Earphones.

Go for it! The most important thing is to make good impressions. Take a look at Ultimate Ears instructions.

What colors do they come in?
All colors are listed in their Order form

Aug 2, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #4 of 10
Can you please post the website for the SuperFreqs you're talking about. This is the first time i've ever heard of them actually.

Thanx.

Aug 3, 2008 at 11:59 AM Post #9 of 10
Apr 9, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by trickywombat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another important point is to understand the limitations
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/r...better-348387/

Customs are great for most, but won't be the last thing you'll ever need or want to buy. Sorry about your wallet.

I got Livewires and your right.....there is always something more. I would love to buy different customs to compare. haha
oh well.

Emery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back