Im new to Head-Fi forum.How do I ....?
Apr 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

hertzamplifier

Head-Fier
Hi.Im new here.Can someone tell me how do I know if someone quote my post or if someone reply new post in my thread without me going to "search" and search for my thread or post one by one looking for new reply?
confused_face_2.gif

How to get notification if someone reply to me?
confused.gif

Thanks in advance.Happy Head-Fier.
darthsmile.gif

Apr 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 5
'Thread tools' (blue box above the thread)

'Subscribe to thread'

Select the type of notification you would like.

Apr 28, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #3 of 5
I don't think you can be notified if someone quotes your post, but you can track any thread you want and have several options to track it (including instant e-mail notification if anyone replies to the thread).

In the thread, go to the first post, select the drop-down menu Thread Tools on the top right of the first post and select Subscribe To This Thread. Then enter the option you would like and presto!

Apr 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 5
Either: Click on "User CP" top left to see a list of threads you've posted in. You can click on "Show all threads" as well, as it only lists threads from a fairly short recent period, even if they've been updated since you last checked.

Or, click on "Thread tools" above the first post in the thread, on the right, and select "subscribe to thread". You'll get an email either instantly, daily or weekly as you select with all the posts made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back