Im new, hi all...
Jun 16, 2008 at 5:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Beerme

New Head-Fier
.....as the title says, i'm new, couldnt see a thread for new members to introduce themselves so i am doing it here! i've joined as i found myself continually coming back here when researching stuff i thought i may as well join up!!
rolleyes.gif

So, here i am, HI all.

Jun 16, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #3 of 29
Welcome to Head-Fi!
biggrin.gif

Sorry about your wallet... he he
empty_wallet.jpg

Jun 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #5 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome to Head-Fi!
biggrin.gif

Sorry about your wallet... he he
empty_wallet.jpg

cheers, i already have this problem.....the missus would kill me if she knew how much my hd595's cost. thankfully she knows nothing about cans, amps etc.!!
tongue.gif

Jun 16, 2008 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beerme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cheers, i already have this problem.....the missus would kill me if she knew how much my hd595's cost. thankfully she knows nothing about cans, amps etc.!!
tongue.gif

which is why you should tell her that you are working on a super secret govt mission that requires you to train your ears properly and that requires a balanced hd650 and a b52
tongue.gif

i tried it with my dad but i forgot that he is an electrical engineer and saw right through my plan...=/

welcome to the boards bud. hope you enjoy your stay.

oh and sorry for your wallet :d

Jun 16, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #9 of 29
Quote:

tongue.gif

You're going to be in trouble if you stick around much longer!
rolleyes.gif

Either way, welcome to the loony bin. Next stop; bankruptcy.

Jun 16, 2008 at 7:00 PM Post #12 of 29
Welcome!

As for your significant other, did you know that vacuum tubes can replace the need for a home furnace and heating costs? Persuade her that you need some to make household heating more efficient.

Jun 16, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #13 of 29
Welcome beerme and....could you tell themarchingmule that size does not matter!!!....I mean, Judging your little.......p... avatar and all.

Jun 16, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #14 of 29
Save yourself! Clutch your HD595's to your chest and run from this place as fast as you can. Don't open that thread... ooooooh no, too late.

Jun 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #15 of 29
Quote:

.....as the title says, i'm new, couldnt see a thread for new members to introduce themselves so i am doing it here! i've joined as i found myself continually coming back here when researching stuff i thought i may as well join up!!
rolleyes.gif

So, here i am, HI all.

Welcome Aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back