Im new here,
Jan 21, 2008 at 3:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

goraman

Head-Fier
but im guessing not menny people have alot to say abot mods ,changeing pads or recableing the 325i by Grado.Is there a better set of phones for the money or are these phones not well respected by most members?

Jan 21, 2008 at 3:20 AM Post #2 of 5
This is the 3rd topic in 2 days you have made about the 325's. ENOUGH ALEADY!!!! When you made the first topic about them, there were already 2 topics ON THE FIRST PAGE about them. No one will answer you because of this. Sorry for the use of all caps, but this is really starting to get on my nerves
mad.gif

Jan 21, 2008 at 3:24 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by seals /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the 3rd topic in 2 days you have made about the 325's. ENOUGH ALEADY!!!! When you made the first topic about them, there were already 2 topics ON THE FIRST PAGE about them. No one will answer you because of this. Sorry for the use of all caps, but this is really starting to get on my nerves
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Jan 21, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #4 of 5
Heres the thing. There are a set of headphones that people will recommend at certain price points. Its good that youre interested, but making several threads about the same thing wont get you more help. Use the search feature. There have been dozens of threads about which headphone is good for who and why.

Jan 21, 2008 at 8:35 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by goraman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but im guessing not menny people have alot to say abot mods ,changeing pads or recableing the 325i by Grado.Is there a better set of phones for the money or are these phones not well respected by most members?

You won't know if the headphones are right for you until you hear them. Why don't you find a local retailer or look for a Head-Fi meet near where you live? You'll be able to listen to a lot of different headphones and make up your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back