I'm Looking for................
Feb 16, 2010 at 6:10 AM Post #5 of 13
4, If I was wanting to make a board that has two tubes on the same board about what would it run to make a set of them, and do you think anyone would be interested in buying some?

Feb 16, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #8 of 13
Guys -- sorry, I don't have a bunch of these, and for now I am not planning to do another GB. If the demand was huge I might think about it, but really it needs to be in the hundreds to make it worth it.

To the OP -- I might be able to scare up a few -- I'll need to search through a big box of old PCBs to see what's there. 4 is likely tough, however. But, I'll see what I can find. I am pretty sure there aren't any extra 9-pins, but, as I say, I'll see what's there.

Feb 16, 2010 at 11:53 PM Post #9 of 13
I completely understand
tongue.gif
. My hopes weren't really that big as I saw that the groupbuy dated from 2008, but it never harms to ask.

You shouldn't go through alot of trouble for my extra 9pins dsavitsk,
wink.gif
I'm very thankful that you're willing to search for some though.

Dries

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #10 of 13
Spend five minutes with Eagle, and you should be able to get a handful made fairly cheaply at any of the prototype Chinese PCB fab houses. You'll wind up with more than you need, but there's obviously some demand, and you could pretty easily sell the spares, I'd think. For example, Seeed will produce 10 for about $28, with shipping; you could get 10 7-pin and 10 9-pin boards for about $53, total, once the Chinese New Year is over, which is cheaper per-board than the old 2008 group buy price...

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #11 of 13
Well, I found a few more than I thought I would. There are 6 9-pin boards, and 9 7-pin boards (a few of which are likely going to the OP.) If anyone wants them, they are $4 each + $2.50 to ship in the US. First come, forst served. Sorry, no international shipping. And, please don't ask for all of them -- just what you might actually use
smily_headphones1.gif

-d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back