I'm addicted to these "toys"
Dec 15, 2004 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Tuberoller

Divorced an Orpheus to keep his wife.
A while back one of our members from Hong Kong sent me a PM asking if I wanted to check out some "action figures" that his company manufactures. He has'nt posted in a long while since the whole "English Only" dispute but he and I have talked on the phone and I've purchased about two dozen of his action figures since he gave me that first one for free.

Check them out on this ebay auction . His website crashes a lot and is down now but the pics on this auction show some of the great detail. This is not his auction BTW. I just got those two new Figures and I'm waiting for a new figure that he says is really gonna suprise me. I think these are so cool and he thought it was cool to show them off to a MARINE. I showed these to some of my buddies and we all think they are outstanding,especially in the accuracy of the mission and MOS specific gear.

Yeah,I know they're not cheap and are not really toys but they look cool sitting in the display cases that were formally occupied by my diecast cars.
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 1:14 AM Post #5 of 29
a company called medicom also makes some great, realistic, and very expensive action figures as well. ive always wanted one of the bruce lee figures but they are way too expensive and very hard to get.

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:39 PM Post #10 of 29
Looks like the male version of those porcelain dolls that are meant to be displayed.

Do they come with their own tanks you can put them in. So you can let them drive it. And you can display that?
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:47 PM Post #11 of 29
Dec 15, 2004 at 1:04 PM Post #12 of 29
These are not toys you play with but collectibles and are worth a lot of money. Incredibly talented artist makes them. Michael Lau makes some of the most creative vinyls.

Dec 15, 2004 at 2:40 PM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
I showed these to some of my buddies and we all think they are outstanding,especially in the accuracy of the mission and MOS specific gear.

Most impressive detail. Actual identifiable hardware, even MagPulls. Are the electronic ear audio enhancement/suppression integrated to comms now being issued MOS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back