I'm a dad!
Jan 14, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #61 of 76
Congratulations Wakerider to you and your family. She is just precious looking. Take lots of pictures and videos as they do grow up fast and as much as possible, pretend to be a heavy sleeper
wink.gif

Jan 14, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #62 of 76
Wow, I haven't been consistant with headfi lately. How'd I miss this.

[size=medium]Congratulations!!! [/size]Good for you and the family!

I knew you were going down the IEM road for a reason
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2008 at 12:00 AM Post #63 of 76
Congrats pops!
biggrin.gif

Make sure you have your shotgun ready for her 1st date!
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2008 at 12:57 AM Post #65 of 76
Congratulations Wakerider!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Jan 15, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #67 of 76
Wow, beautiful baby, congratulations!!!

Jan 15, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #68 of 76
Another new head-fier!!

Congratulations and remember....it takes a real man to put the plumbin' on the inside!

I was a wreck until the 6 month mark- the head bobbing thing really made me nervous. But once my offspring gained control of it's somewhat over-sized and disproportionate head, I became much more at ease.

Wishing you the best!

A baby is the ultimate product of love...And let there be love.

Jan 15, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #69 of 76
WOW..!! Congrats Wake... May the force be with you!!

I hope your wifes recovery is going well. I remember my wife was depressed when she recovered from her c-section, she was stuck in the hospital bed for a week and couldn't spend much time with the baby.

I just spent the week at Disneyland with my little girl, I was on cloud nine. Theres nothing more special than the bond between daddy and baby girl.

Congratulations... now go spoil her to no end
wink.gif

Jan 20, 2008 at 7:48 PM Post #71 of 76
CONGRATS! what a cute lil paduwan!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 27, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #73 of 76
Congratulations. Welcome to the club. It's a beautiful thing but, man, will you miss a good night's sleep!

Remember how you first got into audio and then a whole 'nother world opened up to you?

Well, it's happening again. First, being a parent. Then, being a consumer of stuff because you're a parent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back