I'll host an Atlanta Meet - who's in?
Aug 1, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #121 of 134
Mike,
I think we can post our impression here given that this is a fairly small meet.

Hozo,
Your DIY electrostatic headphones are amazing. I really enjoy the midrange on those two cans.

RnB,
We hardly took any pic. We were listening and talking most of the time.

Aug 1, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #122 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
Id love to see pics
smily_headphones1.gif

I would too! I know a couple of you guys were snapping pics, please please post them soon!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 1, 2005 at 5:30 AM Post #125 of 134
Yeah, plz post on a new thread, fellow Georgians
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2005 at 10:49 AM Post #126 of 134
RnB,

I was wondering if I could try out your senheisser cable again at home (without people talking at the background and with my music) after purk is done with it. I'm kinda new to this area and I would be interested in trying them out when they are little more broken in.

As I said, I'm new to this whole cable business so I dunno if my opinion on it would help you out much but still, I would love to try them out again.

james

Aug 6, 2005 at 8:57 AM Post #129 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysound
RnB,

I was wondering if I could try out your senheisser cable again at home (without people talking at the background and with my music) after purk is done with it. I'm kinda new to this area and I would be interested in trying them out when they are little more broken in.

As I said, I'm new to this whole cable business so I dunno if my opinion on it would help you out much but still, I would love to try them out again.

james

hi there, I am having blorton send it back to me so I can take a look at it, the senn cable project will be put on hold as I overhaul the entire design.

at the moment, i am just focusing on the sky blue mini and Solar mini line, Im currently working on updating the mini cables, which will eat up most of my time.

Aug 13, 2005 at 8:13 PM Post #130 of 134
RnB have you ever made a 595 replacement? Im hoping to get one for mine because I am too chicken to figure out how to make my own

Sep 22, 2005 at 11:59 PM Post #131 of 134
We need another meet!! Ive finally got my ld2 and am dying to hear what you guys think. I personlly love it!!!
340smile.gif

Sep 23, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #132 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsensazian
We need another meet!! Ive finally got my ld2 and am dying to hear what you guys think. I personlly love it!!!
340smile.gif

I agree. Dying to hear new stuff
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 6:35 PM Post #134 of 134
I'm up for it too. Always wanted to go to a meet, but never had one in close enough proximity to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back