Ignore not working properly
Jun 21, 2010 at 1:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

dfkt

Headphoneus Supremus
When putting someone on ignore, their messages aren't displayed in forum threads, as expected - but the ignored person can still harass one via private messaging. That's not the way it works on any other forum system (to the best of my knowledge), and would be very much appreciated when fixed.

Also, an ignore list would be great, as on any other bulletin board system out there - as Huddler is now, you don't have an overview over who you actually ignored. But that's not nearly as important compared to the private message flaw of the current ignore system.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #2 of 11
an ignore list would be great, as on any other bulletin board system out there - as Huddler is now, you don't have an overview over who you actually ignored.

What's more annoying is that ppl in your ignore list show up in the thread previews.....I guess that'll never be fixed?

Jun 22, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 11
dfkt, my ignore list shows all the people I have on my ignore list as well as an option next to their username to remove them from the list.

Jul 2, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #4 of 11
Is this feature working, i see all the guys that I ahd previously posting, and I have no way of finding it to add them again in any place...does anybody knows where to get again the ignore list, or is not working???

Jul 3, 2010 at 5:21 AM Post #5 of 11
The ignore lists have been discarded, as we're all supposed to be good friends now I presume. Also, the ignore list doesn't work for thread previews, I guess it never will.

Jul 3, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #6 of 11
A shame it does not work properly. :frowning2:
1. Ignore list not transferred from the old forum.
2. Ignore list not used for thread previes.

Jul 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM Post #7 of 11
A real shame, now we have to suffer some arrogant posts, I really encourage the installation of the feature as soon as possible, there are certain people that the only solution is to ignore them, sorry....

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #9 of 11
We would like to have the ignore list back....please...!!!

Nov 13, 2011 at 5:15 AM Post #11 of 11
Please don't ignore me, i can change honest!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back