iFi iUSB3.0 launch. Names back in the hat and new #2 Winner! (page 24)
Sep 3, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #62 of 410
Range: Micro
Model: iUSB2
Reason: Prize pairs Gemini 2-headed cable; Active Noise Cancellation+ for clean power

Skin: Haven't got a didgeridoo!
[Edit: Maybe you need a thick skin if you stink like a skunk ...
confused.gif
]

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #64 of 410
Range: micro
Model: iUSB
(though initially I thought the Ican nano)

RE Skin:
because of the slogan:

"with IFI even your nose will sense what your ears hardly believe: sound so real it goes under your skin"
:p

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #65 of 410

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:35 AM Post #66 of 410

Product: iUSB2 sold in bundle with a new iPurifier2.0

Reason: Fight back against the competitors (Schiit, Audioquest, Uptone), add the USB3 port and new features to bring the current product ahead of the pack.

Skin: of course the fist thought goes to Skunk Anansie for many of us, music lovers, as she has a phenomenal voice and she is cool, like the iFi products.
But it also make me thinking about something essential, without redundancies, lean, made only by the bare components needed to have great sound, like the iFi products.

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #67 of 410
Or also:

Range: Nano

Product: iUSB3.0

Reason: Fight back against the competitors (Schiit, Audioquest, Uptone), add the USB3 port and new features to bring the current product ahead of the pack. Improve the offering of the Nano range.

Skin: of course the fist thought goes to Skunk Anansie for many of us, music lovers, as she has a phenomenal voice and she is cool, like the iFi products.
But it also make me thinking about something essential, without redundancies, lean, made only by the bare components needed to have great sound, like the iFi products.

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #68 of 410

Product: iUSB2 sold in bundle with a new iPurifier2.0

Reason: Fight back against the competitors (Schiit, Audioquest, Uptone), add the USB3 port and new features to bring the current product ahead of the pack.

rolleyes.gif

Well, I wrote iUSB2, but actually with the usb 3.0 standard, it may be named iUSB3.0.

atsmile.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #70 of 410
Product: iUSB3.0

Why:
Everything up to now speaks for the iUSB, the Gemini two headed USB cable, the iPower and the new clue with a quote from your homepage: "It is so good ANC technology is now a cornerstone of the ever-improving iFi USB audio technology range." that mentions USB audio.

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #72 of 410

Model: iUSB2

Reason: The 3rd clue makes it obvious. It's about clean power and noise reduction. Only iUSB2 can do these. Also the original iUSB needs an upgrade. Mercury and Gemini gifts are also another indicator that this can only be iUSB2.

Sep 3, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #73 of 410

Clue no3: Active Noise Cancellation +

Range: Mirco
Yeah, it's probably the iUSB.  You're releasing a new model for the newly released the iDAC2.  The ANC+ tech is what's going to "clean" the power, and the usb cables for the top prizes are going to be used to supply power to the iDAC2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back