If you had to choose which would you choose?
Feb 11, 2005 at 11:39 PM Post #3 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by royboy159
Any more?

i'm a big fan of iriver and its sound...and that line out on the player is nice

Feb 11, 2005 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 20
I voted for the iRiver as it, to my ears, has the best sound out there. It also has the features I wanted.

It is sort of hard to vote for your choice as I dont know which features you are after....

z

Feb 12, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #6 of 20
^^^^^^ Then your vote shouldn't count. Being brainwashed is hardly a reason to give an answer !
lambda.gif

Feb 12, 2005 at 4:20 AM Post #11 of 20
ipod is easily the winner, it has the best and easiest to use interface and lineout the looks the accesories decent batterylife awsome softwear......(cant think of anymore but i know theres more good things about it)

Feb 12, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #14 of 20
out of those 3 I choose ipod.

Feb 13, 2005 at 3:56 AM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
ipod is easily the winner, it has the best and easiest to use interface and lineout the looks the accesories decent batterylife awsome softwear......(cant think of anymore but i know theres more good things about it)

you are right, the ipod has better accessories than the iriver, you can buy a radio dongle, a headphone splitter, a recording dongle, even a box bigger than an iriver so the ipod will talk to digital cameras. and you can buy an addon to make a 4g ipod have a colour screen!!!

hold on, wait, all of those accessories are already built into an iriver!!! it has a fm radio that you can record, it has a microphone and line in jack and two headphone jacks, and will talk to many digital cameras. and it has a colour screen.

and ipod will sell you a battery pack to give its poor battery life (decent? wow, very different views of that word obviously). the iriver comes with a battery pack, standard.

yep there is lots of software for the ipod, heaps of it, that software is needed to get the songs on so you can play them, and you cant get the songs off without third party software.

no, the poor iriver doesnt have any software like that, those poor buggers have to store their music like a competent computer user would store theirs on their pc. wow, tough.

and if i bought my iriver to your house with my cable i could dump the whole 18gb on your pc, mac or linux box, no software required. if you have a ums flash or hd player, or another iriver and i have my usbotg cable i can copy your songs or paste mine on yours, no pc necessary, and no software needed.

p.s. i was joking about the colour screen add on for the ipod, of course there isnt one of those.
smily_headphones1.gif
, but it is of course standard for the iriver h3xx players.

a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back