If you had out of warranty PX-100's with a broken plug, how would you fix them?
May 13, 2008 at 2:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

neoufo51

500+ Head-Fier
The PX-100's I have don't have sound on the right channel anymore. Whats the easiest solution to fix them? Is there somebody on this forum who can replace the faulty plug for cheap or should I just shell out the cash for another?

May 14, 2008 at 11:32 AM Post #5 of 7
The PX100 cable is a difficult solder. You'd also need to replace the jack rather than rewire it because its fixed. And thats only if the problem is with the jack rather than at the headphone end.

If I were in your place I'd use it as an excuse to upgrade. Make yourself an Orthodome. In fact that is what I did when I was in your place.
biggrin.gif

May 14, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The PX100 cable is a difficult solder. You'd also need to replace the jack rather than rewire it because its fixed. And thats only if the problem is with the jack rather than at the headphone end.

If I were in your place I'd use it as an excuse to upgrade. Make yourself an Orthodome. In fact that is what I did when I was in your place.
biggrin.gif

Yeah that's what I was worried about. I was wondering if I could send it off and get it fixed but I guess I may spend only a little bit more getting buying another pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back