If you don't listen to this, you have not heard music.
Feb 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #46 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by i_don't_know /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YouTube - John Butler Trio - Ocean

Wow.

I poop on John Butler, underwhelmed, unimpressed. Nothing compared to a live Blues session with Clapton, nope nope nope.

Where is the Wow? Where is this talent some of you speak of, I saw nothing any more special than some random guitarist by Faneuil Hall on an average summer day. I'll go as far and say, bored, bored, bored, /snore.

This is not a troll post, I'm serious, bored, bored, bored. I would honestly leave that venue if I was there, find better ways to waste time. Couldn't finish the video, annoyed. Writing this post was more entertaining.

On the other hand, Kaci Ka, whatever name is, that was a fun video, coolness.

Feb 25, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #47 of 77
This guy's the best!

atsmile.gif

YouTube - Super Mario

Feb 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #48 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quitoman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This guy's the best!

atsmile.gif

YouTube - Super Mario

100X more fun than some average Butler dude...ROFL at Butler

Bookmarked his Youtube page for some entertainment later, watching Dear Tiesto. Granted not most talented or some other outlandish statement, but entertaining and fun.

Feb 26, 2009 at 10:08 AM Post #52 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That dude was awesome mandrake...who is that?

His name is Manu de Lago, you can find more from him on Youtube, and he also has a webpage (do not know if allowed to post it directly here, but easily found via Google anyway)

Feb 26, 2009 at 10:51 AM Post #53 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd2884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I poop on John Butler, underwhelmed, unimpressed. Nothing compared to a live Blues session with Clapton, nope nope nope.

Where is the Wow? Where is this talent some of you speak of, I saw nothing any more special than some random guitarist by Faneuil Hall on an average summer day. I'll go as far and say, bored, bored, bored, /snore.

This is not a troll post, I'm serious, bored, bored, bored. I would honestly leave that venue if I was there, find better ways to waste time. Couldn't finish the video, annoyed. Writing this post was more entertaining.

You are troll, as already mentioned by others.

Feb 26, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #55 of 77
I'm not a JBT fan, and I won't rush out to buy any of his albums, but that was a moving performance that made me feel something. I love the 12-string sound. Thanks for posting.

Who cares how you marketed it anyway? It was pretty clear to me that you were pretending to be the enlightened one in a sea of ignorant heathens. Funny (ironic even?) how some others responded in the same way, but with actual sincerity behind their posts!
smily_headphones1.gif
I say good job from a purely anthropological perspective!

Feb 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #58 of 77
Quote:

believe I have to agree
and Zack Kim was much more entertaining

I agree with an earlier post:
obnoxious, self-righetous, stupid, etc

and for the record, Santana and Hendrix, period.

Feb 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM Post #59 of 77
Similar, almost, to Andy McKee, only Andy McKee is much more fluid and skillful, I have to say.

Search him up. Andy McKee (also relevant, search his name with "Harp Guitar".)

Feb 28, 2009 at 1:56 AM Post #60 of 77
Quote:

You may not be trolling, but this smacks of thread craping. If you don't like it, don't post, or post something constructive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back