If you could choose between the 530's and the PFE's...
Mar 13, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #168 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh by the way the Shure530 suck D*** just my opinion.

Hah! Great opinion sharing
tongue.gif

Anyway, great to see you're enjoying your PFE's. Did you ever try that mod we were discussing?

Mar 13, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #169 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, to be honest this thread was interesting....this comment and a pie getting thrown at people is....entertaining. I wonder if Marks head is okay......anyhow, if that picture is indeed a mirror that explains a lot.....NO CONFISPECT DON'T DO IT sHuTuP Ok anyhow, Phonaks for me, another things about opinions. Their just opinions you can let them be offensive to you if you choose. If some one say the Phonaks suck.....aw what’s the right word to use...D***? It's just an opinion!

Oh by the way the Shure530 suck D*** just my opinion. Now if that starts an argument this speaks volumes about the maturity level of the person. Who shall bite the bait? Hopefully no one there's a point being made here, like the pie....
biggrin.gif
TIP: If some one says something you feel is disrespectful doesn’t mean you judge them...try to understand their reasoning. This is something that most adults do; hopefully there are some of those around....

Since when did IEM's all of a sudden like male genitals?? I thought their purpose was to produce sound??...I'm lost.

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #170 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since when did IEM's all of a sudden like male genitals?? I thought their purpose was to produce sound??...I'm lost.

You and me to I almost got lost writing it......

(Tottally off topic is anyone watching the Blues game?)

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:03 AM Post #172 of 207
Ha ha, well an IEM is a nozzle that gets inserted into an orifice.....

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #174 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Sherlock, when is your "list" hitting the public purview? And thanks for that insight. Guess you didn't realize that PFE is the acronym for Peaceful, Friendly Earphones.

STARN06, you're a good writer my, but a better BSer.

A while back, before I realized all this, I read a number of posts you made pertaining to the PFE's and bought a pair. After spending some quality time listening, it was obvious they were nothing close to the great IEM you hyped.

So, I sold them, but continued to follow your posts.

The more I read, the more clear things became. You love to over hype the Phonaks, and attack anybody who disagrees with you (by preferring another brand IEM).

I may have been the first to realize your mission, but now others are taking notice. You seem like a smart guy, just try being sincere

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #176 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NO! I wanna start one, when I get 'em! Or let's start one together.

Lol...it may be alittle too late. They been out for about 3 years...or is it 2? Well we can still start one.

Also this thread needs to die...or not
popcorn.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #177 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonthouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hah! Great opinion sharing
tongue.gif

Anyway, great to see you're enjoying your PFE's. Did you ever try that mod we were discussing?

Lol thx...this is how it should it be it was sarcastic anyhow, no I haven't I been thinking about it. I'm going to go to the thread to check it out. I remember somebody Tstarn I think.....saying it's to short for the Phonaks. Let me go take a look.

(SIDENOTE: I REPEAT IS ANYONE WATCHING THE CRAZY BLUES GAME)

(Edit:Tstarn if your out their have you tried the mod?.....who was selling them thats who tried it....)

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #178 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
STARN06, you're a good writer my, but a better BSer.

A while back, before I realized all this, I read a number of posts you made pertaining to the PFE's and bought a pair. After spending some quality time listening, it was obvious they were nothing close to the great IEM you hyped.

So, I sold them, but continued to follow your posts.

The more I read, the more clear things became. You love to over hype the Phonaks, and attack anybody who disagrees with you (by preferring another brand IEM).

I may have been the first to realize your mission, but not others are taking notice. You seem like a smart guy, just try being sincere

Mighty detective Ghost....at work, always a pleasure to see.

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #179 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol...it may be alittle too late. They been out for about 3 years...or is it 2? Well we can still start one.

Also this thread needs to die...or not
popcorn.gif

The IE8 appreciation thread is up, the Westone 3 appreciation thread is up (on the front page, I mean). The Phonak appreciation thread is up. Where's my bloody SE530 appreciation thread? VoLTaG3, can you link me? I want to read it. If it's dead, it oughta be resurrected.

As for this thread... admit it, it's very entertaining.

popcorn.gif

LMAO, look at us chew at the same time.

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #180 of 207
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Be there an SE530 appreciation thread? I couldn't find it.

There was a SE530 appreciation thread alright. Was started about a year and a half ago I think. Unfortunately the guy who started it, for some reason got banned.

That was also the time the UE tf10s were released. So there was much more hype about those than the Shures. That thread eventually just faded out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back