If RWA would make an Imod with the 1st Gen Nano 4GB again, would you buy one?
Apr 10, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #61 of 72
The more I think... the more I want that special nano
frown.gif
, so snug, so small, so lovely !

We have to find someone who can do this.

Apr 10, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #62 of 72
May 4, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #63 of 72
I think some people are just too lazy to transfer songs. 4GB is plenty for a couple listening sessions, even in lossless. And it's likely that there are songs on you 60GB that are hardly listened to anyways.

iMod nano...neato.

May 4, 2007 at 7:12 PM Post #65 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think some people are just too lazy to transfer songs. 4GB is plenty for a couple listening sessions, even in lossless. And it's likely that there are songs on you 60GB that are hardly listened to anyways.

iMod nano...neato.

Yeah, anyone that needs over 4GB is a lazy bum.
rolleyes.gif

May 4, 2007 at 8:37 PM Post #67 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, anyone that needs over 4GB is a lazy bum.
rolleyes.gif

Well people want convenience, they're too lazy to transfer files over each time, or every other time. They'de rather carry everything, even songs they haven't listened to in weeks, even months, than be more EFFICIENT and carry only what they will listen to for the outing or near future, vice "maybe".

Same can be said for amps. People would much rather have an amp with a long battery life and be uber small, rather than carry something slightly bigger with more power. Who really cares, when was the last time you listened to your amp consecutively for more than 8 hours? That's what rechargeable batteries are for. But if an amp is made too small, it's inaccesible to people with butterfingers.

People always need something complain about..."not enough space..." pfft...

Jul 24, 2007 at 8:47 AM Post #70 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything new about the Nano ?! I heard that Vinnie was working on the 2nd gen Nano. True or false ?

True!
But some 5 weeks ago he killed one in attempt, and put it one hold.
frown.gif

See quote... Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnie R. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My first attempt to mod Ken's 2nd generation Nano was a failure (I killed it
frown.gif
)

I might revisit modding the Nano in a few weeks... I really hate how small they are!
mad.gif

Vinnie

Jul 24, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #71 of 72
All,

I have been so busy with 5G/5.5G iMods (along with various other products and projects) and have not had the time to look deeper into modding the Nano.
redface.gif

I think it is accurate to state that I do not have plans to explore the Nano mods anytime in the near future.... there is just too many other things going on right now and I need to continue to offer the best customer service and fast turn-around times for the 4G, 5G, and 5.5G iMods.

I do apologize for disappointing Nano users who have expressed interest in having them modded. I really thought that I would be able to get around to looking into this sooner, but so many other things have taken priority and are keeping me extremely busy at this time.

Best regards,

Vinnie

Jul 24, 2007 at 8:25 PM Post #72 of 72
Vinnie. Thanks for the quick follow-up.
Keeping us updated with the latest news about the less likely iMod nano...

I personally have given up waiting for one, and hence sold half of my portable rig (Tomahawk and ALO dock).

I understand that your time is limited though, and that you can't keep every potential customer happy!
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back