If I must have only one pair of full-size headphones, which one will it be?
Jul 16, 2001 at 2:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Eagle_Driver

Headphoneus Supremus
This is an update of the thread/poll I started about two weeks ago, Which Headphones Should I Get Rid Of?, and now I still haven't yet decided on which one(s) to keep. The poll asks "If I must have only one pair of full-size headphones (listed in my profile), which one will it be?" (Note that I'm definitely keeping the Grado SR-60's, which is why it's not included in the poll.)

You have one week to vote in this poll.
biggrin.gif

Feel free to explain why you picked that particular headphone model.
smily_headphones1.gif

Randall/Eagle_Driver (the Head-Fi’er formerly known as Rutland)

Jul 16, 2001 at 3:30 AM Post #2 of 11
how the hell are we supposed to know? Can't you make this decision on your own? You do own them, after all, and we can't tell you which to prefer...

Jul 16, 2001 at 3:38 AM Post #3 of 11
I don't know... Even after listening to them, I still can't decide...
tongue.gif

Maybe I shall end this obsession once and for all, get rid of all of them, and either go back to very cheap/very crappy headphones, or simply go to a Big Deal superstore and buy a pair of Sony DJ headphones...
eek.gif

Just kidding.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 16, 2001 at 4:53 AM Post #5 of 11
There ya go. You haven't decided which one to keep, but you haven't gushed over any of them either. You like all of them, but do you absolutely LOVE any of them? So maybe all of them should see the door.

I own a bucketful of headphones, but if I could keep only one... I'd cry. Then I'd take the SR325s. Over RS1s. Over HD600s. Over DT931s. Over everything. But that's me... so decide for yourself.
tongue.gif

Jul 17, 2001 at 2:06 AM Post #9 of 11
However, I'm definitely not upgrading headphones at this time, but maybe add a headphone amp. I can't stand this generally crappy consumer audio straight from their crappier headphone jacks...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 17, 2001 at 4:11 AM Post #11 of 11
Hmmm, the HD590 are great. I'd keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back