IEMs that have: Decent soundstage, look good, and cost around $70?
Sep 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PCunicorn

Head-Fier
(I decedied to make a new thread since my last one didn't really say my real needs)

I need ear buds that look good, this means no Etymotic MC5s, Thinksounds, Brainwavs S1s, etc. Bassicaly anything by Monster I say looks good (this doesn't mean the ear buds have to be Monster, they just need to have a similar design philosophy). For example, the Fidelio S1s are what I would say look good. This also means no around the ear.

It needs to have a decent soundstage. Self explanatory (I will be gaming with these, nothing heavy though)

They need to cost around $70. $50-$60 is preferred, $90 is max.

The XB90EXs seem to match most of my criteria. However, they seem to be mildly ugly so its probably a no unless they are insanely awesome. Same with Thinksound ts02s.

How are Monster DNA's, and Monster Turbine's soundstage? As well as the Fidelio S1s?

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #2 of 6
U might want to check Ostry KC06A. Only $70 at amazon.

Sep 4, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #4 of 6
The differences between the two models are very subtle, but still noticeable. The KC06A has more bass rumble than the KC06, the KC06 has a slight more forward mid than the A. The KC06A is more colorful physical wise, with reddish cable and cooler looking face plate. You can't go wrong with either one of them as they share 98% sound signature.

Sep 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #6 of 6
Sorry don't have any of those =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back