IEMs for Classical
Apr 7, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #16 of 20
I was really never looking for bass. There is this drop in warmth in the lower freq compared to above.
Is there such thing as a ER4S to P cable (the other way around)? Anywhere where I could get one of these?
It's either I buy a ER4S and use a Tomahawk and have to carry around the amp with me.
OR, I buy a ER4P and use an adapter when I use the amp, therefore just carrying the ER4P on the go.

Apr 8, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #17 of 20
All these zillions of IEMs that I can't listen to before I buy--what do they sound like compared to common, benchmark headphones? Which is the IEM for folks who love Grados? Which for folks who love Sennheisers? ComPLETEly different tastes here. I've been searching the threads and can't find the short, sweet opinions along these lines.

I love my MS2i--which IEM (or IEM family?) is the way for me to go?

Thanks for all the good info, though.

Apr 8, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #19 of 20
no....er4p-->s is just adding resistance in series with the signal... You can't take away resistance if there is none there to take away in the first place

Apr 8, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by gates_2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no....er4p-->s is just adding resistance in series with the signal... You can't take away resistance if there is none there to take away in the first place

x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back