IEMs fall out and never seal.
Jun 15, 2011 at 4:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

n-phect

500+ Head-Fier
I love my MTPC but i always have to mess with the seal because i moved my jaw or something dumb.  So lately i just opt for my Sony ex300 ($80 msrp) , that never fall out, and i can eat with them in.  Can someone recommend a good sounding iem that you don't have to mess with the seal at all.  I just can stick my sony's in , in 3 seconds and don't have to mess with them again. By the way don't say you have to "get a good seal", that is exactly what i don't want to do.  My sonys and monsters both have the same tips also.  

Anyone have a good sounding iem that they never have to "find a good seal", they just stick in and go?

deadhorse.gif

Jun 15, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #2 of 3
I got a terrible seal with the monster super tips. Which ones are you using cause I couldn't get a seal with any of the 16 tips they give you? Buy a pair of Sony Hybrid tips and you shouldn't have this problem. You say its the IEMs since you are using the same tips, but give the hybrids a shot because they will seal a lot easier.

If this does not work, it maybe possible that the huge barrel on the MTPCs are too big for your ears.

Jun 15, 2011 at 7:13 AM Post #3 of 3
yea im using sony tips on both.  same exact tips.  Have to constantly adjust the coppers like if my jaw moves too much, same tips on the sonys and i put them in and can eat, headbang, and the sound wont change, get blocked, distort, ect like the coppers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back