IEM suggestions.
Jan 31, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #5 of 10
I have the HD600s and I really like the signature.  I had the P1s and found them painfully bright/sibilant.  People seem to really like them but I couldn't stand them for longer listening sessions.

One you might want to look at is the 1MORE Triple Driver.  I have a pair and they are a great value.

Another one you may want to look at is the Campfire Audio Orion V1. They are a little out of your budget but worth a look. I personally haven't heard them but they seem to be the signature that you are looking for. They are $249 B-Stock.  They dipped to $199 once and may get there again.

http://aloaudio.deals/shop/orionv1-iem-by-campfire-audio/

One of my personal favors in this price range is the IE80.  It does have a warmer signature but it's great. It's my daily gym headphone. Again, slightly more expensive but again worth it IMO.

One last suggestion would be the VE Zen 2 if you are open to the ear bud form factor.  I've heard many people say they are the ear bud equivalent to the HD600 and I agree. 

Good Luck!

Jan 31, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #6 of 10
+1 on the 1More triple driver very good for the price. Not neutral like the 600's but not overly anything else either .

Jan 31, 2017 at 8:09 PM Post #7 of 10
@buke9  Good point.  I should have mentioned it's more of a V shaped "fun" signature.  

Feb 2, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #8 of 10
The IE80s are currently $202 on Amazon!  Great price!!

Feb 18, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #9 of 10
At around $150, the Westone UM Pro 10 should meet your requirement for neutral sound and clarity very well: 
* Head-Fi review
* Manufacturer's website
* Amazon price

Another Westone product, the UM Pro 30 IEMs, are the best I've ever owned (though I've recently ordered some ADEL "bionic earbuds" too), but for under $200 the Pro 10 ought be more than enough! Westone is well-known for professional quality 'buds. 

Feb 19, 2017 at 1:45 AM Post #10 of 10
  I like neutral sound and alot of detail like the hd600. I dont want to spend more then 200.

Aurisonics Kicker, now the Fender FXA2. 

I have the HD600 and the ASG-1. The treble curve on the Aurisonics, plus the overall bass vs treble balance, is a lot more like the HD650, however, I EQ both anyway. With NeutronMusicPlayer the HD600 gets the peaks at 3500hz and 7500hz trimmed (and a boost to everything below 45hz, where it rolls off and weaker than 1000hz), and the ASG-1.3 gets a low shelf cut to reduce the 1000hz to 10hz response (to even out with the rest of the range) or, when using Spotify, AdaptSound boosts the treble and low midrange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back