IEM shops in London, UK
May 12, 2021 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Unichu

New Head-Fier
Hi,

Does anyone know any shops in London that allow you to audition iems? In particular I am looking to try Sony IER-Z1R, 64Audio U12T/Tia Trio, Vision Ears VE8, QDC Anole VX/V14/Gemini and Empire Ears Odin.

May 12, 2021 at 5:40 AM Post #2 of 10
Well Selfridges carry Campfire and quite a few brands - but none of the IEMs you've listed. I think Harrods carry Empire Ears - am sure I'll be corrected if wrong. I have no idea who sells 64Audio - be interested in that myself!

May 12, 2021 at 5:56 AM Post #3 of 10
Well Selfridges carry Campfire and quite a few brands - but none of the IEMs you've listed. I think Harrods carry Empire Ears - am sure I'll be corrected if wrong. I have no idea who sells 64Audio - be interested in that myself!
Selfridges does have some of the higher end 64Audio stuff but no tia trio, and U12T is out of stock. Some googling does seem to show that Harrods does have Empire Ears and so do a few other places. Can't find Sony anywhere at all surprisingly.

May 12, 2021 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 10
Selfridges does have some of the higher end 64Audio stuff but no tia trio, and U12T is out of stock. Some googling does seem to show that Harrods does have Empire Ears and so do a few other places. Can't find Sony anywhere at all surprisingly.
Ah ok - never noticed when i passed through selfridges a few weeks ago.

For Sony - your best bet is a Sony franchise section/store, not many left admittedly. Part of your issue is the Z1R is a bit 'older' and likely no longer carried.

May 12, 2021 at 6:11 AM Post #5 of 10
Ah ok - never noticed when i passed through selfridges a few weeks ago.

For Sony - your best bet is a Sony franchise section/store, not many left admittedly. Part of your issue is the Z1R is a bit 'older' and likely no longer carried.
Sony centre doesn't even carry it themselves, nor can you order it online from them. Maybe only option is to order on amazon and try. Their return policy is quite good so hopefully no issues there.

May 12, 2021 at 6:13 AM Post #6 of 10
Sony centre doesn't even carry it themselves, nor can you order it online from them. Maybe only option is to order on amazon and try. Their return policy is quite good so hopefully no issues there.
Yea I think Amazon or keep your eye on Classified - if the price is right, then should be easy enough to sell if they do not suit you.

May 12, 2021 at 8:09 AM Post #7 of 10
Hi,

Does anyone know any shops in London that allow you to audition iems? In particular I am looking to try Sony IER-Z1R, 64Audio U12T/Tia Trio, Vision Ears VE8, QDC Anole VX/V14/Gemini and Empire Ears Odin.
Perhaps audio sanctuary? Not central London but accessible distance?

May 12, 2021 at 1:33 PM Post #8 of 10
Perhaps audio sanctuary? Not central London but accessible distance?
The only one on my list they have is odin which a few other closer shops have as well. My best bet may just waiting till it's safe to travel again and try in Asian countries where these are more popular.

May 12, 2021 at 3:08 PM Post #9 of 10
The only one on my list they have is odin which a few other closer shops have as well. My best bet may just waiting till it's safe to travel again and try in Asian countries where these are more popular.
Quick search and perhaps Audio Concierge? Based in London has some of the QDC and the vision ears IEMs and apparently comes to you?

May 12, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #10 of 10
Quick search and perhaps Audio Concierge? Based in London has some of the QDC and the vision ears IEMs and apparently comes to you?
I emailed them in the morning. Only pair they have for demo is VX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back