IEM Score List 2023 - What's Your Favorite IEM?
Apr 1, 2019 at 5:58 AM Post #303 of 379
Table updated.

Changes:
  • Score calculation method changed. I now calculate the sound score and the overall score separately, and take the average of the two. The sound and overall score columns were concealed in order not to create a crowded image, and I put the final score as the only criteria.
  • Earsonics Purple added.
  • It was a long time since I first listened to the Earsonics S-EM9 and then I listened to dozens of new TOTL and Mid-Fi IEMs. An audiophile friend had lent me the S-EM9 for the Purple review. I updated the scores after listening to the S-EM9 again. That's why you might be surprised the S-EM9 has fallen underneath.
  • Oriolus MK2 changed to Oriolus Reborn and the build score increased.
  • Some minor score corrections were made on some IEMs
Thanks for the support.

Apr 1, 2019 at 5:04 PM Post #304 of 379
Table updated.

Changes:
  • Score calculation method changed. I now calculate the sound score and the overall score separately, and take the average of the two. The sound and overall score columns were concealed in order not to create a crowded image, and I put the final score as the only criteria.
  • It was a long time since I first listened to the Earsonics S-EM9 and then I listened to dozens of new TOTL and Mid-Fi IEMs. An audiophile friend had lent me the S-EM9 for the Purple review. I updated the scores after listening to the S-EM9 again. That's why you might be surprised the S-EM9 has fallen underneath.
Thanks for the support.
A brief comparison between Purple and Reborn?

Apr 3, 2019 at 4:27 AM Post #305 of 379
If i'm not mistaken Reborn and MKII is just the cable? What cable was used during your initial scoring for Oriolus?

Apr 3, 2019 at 8:27 PM Post #307 of 379
Table updated.

Changes:
Thanks for the support.
Thank you so much for the hard work. :beerchug:

Apr 19, 2019 at 4:56 PM Post #313 of 379
I'm wondering where would fit Oriolus Mellianus,64 Audio Tia Fourté,Noble Audio Khan and oBravo Ra C-Cu in the list. :)

Apr 20, 2019 at 2:55 PM Post #314 of 379
Thanks for your information! And it is interesting that you gave Shozy BG a score higher than t8ie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back