IEM questions
Apr 28, 2012 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nexus20

New Head-Fier
In the past for the most part I've always bought cheap earbuds, in the $10-$25 range. I'm looking to try something of higher quality that will last. Seems like im replacing earbuds every 3-6 months. I mostly listen to MP3s(many different types of music) on my iPhone 4S. I'm interested in the Klipsch X10, and Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10. My question is since I'm just using a iPhone 4S. Will I be getting the full capability of these earphones? Is it overkill, a waste, would I be better off buying something less expensive? Thanks for any responses, or any recommendations you may have.

Apr 28, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
In the past for the most part I've always bought cheap earbuds, in the $10-$25 range. I'm looking to try something of higher quality that will last. Seems like im replacing earbuds every 3-6 months. I mostly listen to MP3s(many different types of music) on my iPhone 4S. I'm interested in the Klipsch X10, and Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10. My question is since I'm just using a iPhone 4S. Will I be getting the full capability of these earphones? Is it overkill, a waste, would I be better off buying something less expensive? Thanks for any responses, or any recommendations you may have.

the x10 and the tf10 can easily be driven. but its like any other earphone you will get more from amplification but its not 100% needed.

Apr 29, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #5 of 6
I just noticed that the TF10s are over the ear headphones. Is it possible to wear them like traditional headphones? With the wires hanging down, not over the ear. I don't think I could get used to wearing the wires over my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back