Iem or portable easy to buy in central London ~250 pounds
Feb 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

minhquancanon7d

100+ Head-Fier
I listen to mainly Linkin Park, David Guetta, raps,... I need it to be bassy but the mids and highs have to be descent! Sibilance is unacceptable! Isolation has to be above average, comfortable must be better than good (if can equal to the bose ae2 it would e great). Durability has to be great. And the most important thing that's I can find it easily in central London(Oxford street or nearby) i'm considering:
sennheiser momentum
monster dna
monster inspiration anc
denon c300
sennheiser hd380pro
ultimate ears ue 6000
audio technica m50
monster turbine(any version)
bose ie2(although there is no isolation)
sony xb700
sony xb90ex

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #3 of 11
The Denon C300 offers much more bass impact than Bose IEMs with similar design but bigger in size and some cool control features on earpiece and soundquality is crisp clear and very detailed(more detailed than IE8) without extended highs, so it's very punchy in bass region with detailed mids, highs and realy wide soundstage(isolation is average like Bose IEMs). Other IEMs like JVC FXZ200, GR07, Westone 3, UE TF10Pro, FX700 and Sony XBA4 are recommended. The headphones like V-Moda M80+AMPs are highly recommended because it offers tight punchy bass with very detailed mids, highs(not bright or extended). BTW could you tell us about your current setup and which DAPs you will use with IEMs/headphones?.

Feb 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #5 of 11
Dap is only iphone maybe 5 in the future but now its 4

Feb 7, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:
Momentum and you can pick up at the Apple store in Regent Street, p,us you can try them out. I'd recommend trying the Amperiors as well when you're there. I work round the corner from there.

I will pick it up at john lewis and i dont really like onears hp, but how does the momentum compared to the amperiors?

Feb 18, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #11 of 11
Now i just only have about 180 pounds and I will take the ue6000, i didnt know how to write an impression but i will try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back