IEM from $30-$120?
Jul 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

heimsothe

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I am looking for an IEM that is in the price range of around $30 to $120. I listen to lots of music and genres. Pretty much all across the board. I love rap/hip-hop, indie, alternative (soft alt like ed sheeran and more hard alt like A Day To Remember), country, and mainstream. I listen to it all pretty much. I have to say though that I like bass. I love something that's going to have a great bass. I don't know if you would call me a basshead though because the clarity of the mids and highs are also important. But I do need something with good bass. My second thing that is critical for me, and I'm sorry I'm not sure what it is called, is I want to listen to my music without having people around me hear it. I think that falls under isolation but I'm not sure. I am a student and so listening to music in class while not having others hear my music is very important! Also for flights and what not.

Thank you!

- Eli H. 

Jul 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM Post #2 of 3
Well, if you want clear instrument separation with bass, you might want to take a look at the Yamaha EPH 100. I don't have them, but nearly bought them, because many of the comments state that they are clear with rich bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back