IEM for Melodic dubstep, chillstep - 50$
Jun 6, 2015 at 12:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Maker

100+ Head-Fier
Hello,

I´m looking for new IEM around 50$.
I know that there are many guides for budget IEM´s, but that´s the problem, there are so many guides that I don´t know which one to trust to get the best IEM that I´m looking for.
I would be listening mostly to chillstep/melodic dubstep/house and basically mostly to these kind of songs https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSuicideSheep/videos
I´ve read about VSonic VSD1S being like the best choice for this budget, but I´ve also read that they are not the best for this kind of music, so I don´t really know.
I will be glad for any recommendations and advices, thank you:)

Jun 7, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #2 of 14
You can sometimes snag a used SE215 for around $60 on Amazon (I think I got mine for $54 a while ago). Just keep refreshing the page every once and a while.

They're very bassy and have excellent build quality. Removable cables are also a plus, you don't really see those on cheap IEMs. 

Jun 7, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #4 of 14
  Unfortunately I´m from Europe, so shipping from Amazon would get expensive :/

MEEelectronic m6 pro they beat the shure 215 imo

i am also a mainly electronic listener myself

i had the vsd1s there decent for electronic but isolation not so good also look up the vsd3s

Jun 7, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #5 of 14
  MEEelectronic m6 pro they beat the shure 215 imo

i am also a mainly electronic listener myself

i had the vsd1s there decent for electronic but isolation not so good also look up the vsd3s

I have gotten recommended vsd3´s already once, I´ll look into them more for sure.
Do you have personal experience with vsd3´s ?
Also how would you compare the vsd3´s and MEElectronic m6 pro, which one´s do you think are better?

Jun 7, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #6 of 14
  I have gotten recommended vsd3´s already once, I´ll look into them more for sure.
Do you have personal experience with vsd3´s ?
Also how would you compare the vsd3´s and MEElectronic m6 pro, which one´s do you think are better?

you can look at this thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/749797/meelectronics-m6-pro-musicians-in-ear-monitors

not sure i never listen to the vsd3s but the meelectronic m6 have really good they have really good clear vocals

Jun 8, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #8 of 14
Brainwavz s1. They are available last time I checked on massdrop for $25, great headphones itself, tremendous value for the price, or you can get into some pistons 2,3 model

Jun 10, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #9 of 14
i just got the vsd3s i say these are amazing i feel like these are better then the m6 pro.

Jun 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #10 of 14
  i just got the vsd3s i say these are amazing i feel like these are better then the m6 pro.

Really? I´m gonna be trying them tomorrow .. can´t wait :p
Also I though that you are some kind of sellout or something since you were saying everywhere on the forums that m6 pro´s are the best haha, I guess you are not then:)

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #11 of 14
  Really? I´m gonna be trying them tomorrow .. can´t wait :p
Also I though that you are some kind of sellout or something since you were saying everywhere on the forums that m6 pro´s are the best haha, I guess you are not then:)

nah the m6 pro is really good I thought they were the best $50 you can buy.... but i like the vsd3s better now. i think the vsd3s is much more fun to listen to and everyone has there own opinion on there best headphones for the price. I got the green non detachable one

Jun 12, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #12 of 14
  nah the m6 pro is really good I thought they were the best $50 you can buy.... but i like the vsd3s better now. i think the vsd3s is much more fun to listen to and everyone has there own opinion on there best headphones for the price. I got the green non detachable one

I listened to vsd3´s yesterday, I think they sounded great for the price .. should I try the m6 pro aswell or is vsd3 just overall better?

Jun 12, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #13 of 14
I listened to vsd3´s yesterday, I think they sounded great for the price .. should I try the m6 pro aswell or is vsd3 just overall better?

I think vsd3s is better right now I am still debating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back