IEM Foam or Rubber Tips
Jan 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

11rufus11

New Head-Fier
I am looking for some x-large foam or rubber tips for my Westone 2's and my Shure SE215's. I may be a freak of nature because the largest stock tips are still a bit too small, especially for my left ear. I can get by with the large foam tips in my right ear, but not my left ear. Any ideas who sells x-large foam tips for earphones that are thicker than stock? Should I contact complyfoam.com or maybe Westone and Shure? Anybody else had to deal with large ear orafice issues? I am not getting the best sound that I should from these good in-earphones.  :frowning2: 

Jan 2, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #2 of 4
Comply P-series (large size) should fit your ears, they're freaking huge.
Did you get some large olive foams with your SE215? They're also very large.

Jan 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #3 of 4
The large olive foams with the SE215's are large enough to get by with, but if I could get some larger it would be nice. The P-series large are 0.562" wide like the Shure foams. I may have to get them if nothing else is available. Thanks for the info.

Jan 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
The large olive foams with the SE215's are large enough to get by with, but if I could get some larger it would be nice. The P-series large are 0.562" wide like the Shure foams.

Width is the same but P series are much longer, so they will go deeper and fit better in most large ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back