Ideas for Storage of Many Pairs of Headphones?
May 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

marone

100+ Head-Fier
I only have 5 but the stable is growing (and will exceed 20 easily) and management of these things is already an issue.

What's a good solution for keeping 20+ pairs organized and stored neatly?

Ideas/suggestions?

May 28, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #2 of 9
I use the backs of desk chairs, but I've seen some cool solutions like having a wide pole run from one wall to another and using it as a long headphone(s) stand.

May 29, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #3 of 9
I use the backs of desk chairs, but I've seen some cool solutions like having a wide pole run from one wall to another and using it as a long headphone(s) stand.

Dude! What a great idea!

Thank you.

A long drapery or curtain rod.

May 29, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:
Dude! What a great idea!

Thank you.

A long drapery or curtain rod.

I don't believe it matters between the two, and either way, they wouldn't be supporting more weight than they can handle

May 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #5 of 9
The only problem I see with using curtain rod is that headphones with cables coming from both sides would be a little more troublesome to position.

Though a simple fix over this method is to use cloth hangers, THEN hook them to the curtain rod.

May 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #6 of 9
Agh, I've yet to encounter that, as all my current headphones are one-sided. But that's a terrific solution

May 31, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #7 of 9
I use the pre-supplied cases for my high end gear. My Stax gear each has it's own stand and cover on display. My iem's and few of the budget headphones I have are hung over the clothing wardrobe rail in my room.

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Ooo nice. I'll have to try this with a much shorter rod but going between my two bookshelf speakers behind my computer monitor. Thanks for the excellent non-expensive tip torturechambers :D

Jun 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #9 of 9
Happy to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back