iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are a rockin.
Jan 5, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #196 of 600
  Man...had to put a LOT into this...Probably 60+ hours when it was all said and done...
Basically taught myself a new style of art, feverishly driven by the promise of sweet, sweet amplification.
very_evil_smiley.gif

So without further adieu, and with 10 minutes to spare, my first web comic panel dedicated to IFI's contest!

(Click to see at full resolution)

I really enjoyed finally pushing myself to make a completed web comic style panel. I think this is something I'd really like to keep doing in the future, so expect more entries from me if you ever host another contest like this! 
atsmile.gif

Has young iWalker raised the HE-6 from the swamp yet? iCan SE there being enough force to drive it.

Please don't punish me...

Jan 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #197 of 600
In my experience too, iCan can better drive the big cans.  It both drives my Beyer T70 and Grado 80e and been happy with the combo.  While I do have the iDSD, it serves as a mobile dac/amp if I want to listen while on the go.  But at home, I still do prefer the iCan as my main driver.

Jan 5, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #198 of 600
  Has young iWalker raised the HE-6 from the swamp yet? iCan SE there being enough force to drive it.

Please don't punish me...

It seems he was able to over power Darth Beyer, so there is Hope VI.

(Bit of a strech, I know....)

Jan 8, 2016 at 5:15 AM Post #199 of 600

The Force is strong.....in reverse order

Meze and iFi spent quite a few hours deliberating between between the entries.

The following three have won a Mercury USB Cable. Congratulations!

8. Narayan23 (good humour and your dog deserves a treat for being so photogenic)

9. Allvey (nice costume set and t-shirt is not bad either. Though the guys behind you look a bit scary)

10. candela007 (nice artwork and good mask, another scary one)

Please PM us with your name, address and contect telephone - these details are used to arrange delivery as we'll put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are in the UK, we'll post out to you.

And again, congratulations. Was not easy for Meze and iFI to run through the entries and rank them! You guys did a great job.
beerchug.gif

iFi audio Stay updated on iFi audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://twitter.com/ifiaudio https://www.instagram.com/ifiaudio/ https://ifi-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@iFiaudiochannel comms@ifi-audio.com
Jan 8, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #200 of 600

8. Narayan23 (good humour and your dog deserves a treat for being so photogenic)

9. Allvey (nice costume set and t-shirt is not bad either. Though the guys behind you look a bit scary)

Please PM us with your name, address and contect telephone - these details are used to arrange delivery as we'll put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are in the UK, we'll post out to you.
And again, congratulations. Was not easy for Meze and iFI to run through the entries and rank them! You guys did a great job.
beerchug.gif

Congrats guys!

beerchug.gif

Jan 8, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #203 of 600
Jan 9, 2016 at 4:09 AM Post #204 of 600

beerchug.gif

Awesome.... That just made my day....
L3000.gif

Thank you very much guys!!! 

Jan 9, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #206 of 600
I am really proud to be a participant in this competition. I was a regular "reader" in the forums here but this awesome opportunity combined with the fun behind it... I am now a participant in this great community :) Congratulations to the winners so far. We have a lot of really good entries and I can imagine that it is tough to decide. So enjoy the weekend with some good music and may the patience be with you :wink:

Jan 10, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #207 of 600
That moment when you can't fall asleep because you're anxiously awaiting the winners of the contest you've entered to be announced and then you're girlfriend tells you that it is Sunday and all the employees of the contest sponsors are probably home . . .

Jan 10, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #208 of 600
That moment when you can't fall asleep because you're anxiously awaiting the winners of the contest you've entered to be announced and then you're girlfriend tells you that it is Sunday and all the employees of the contest sponsors are probably home . . .

I know eh? 
tongue.gif

Jan 10, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #209 of 600
Should be receiving my SE this week.

Once it arrives, do I need to change settings on the iDSD, change it to pre-amp?

Jan 11, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #210 of 600
  Should be receiving my SE this week.

Once it arrives, do I need to change settings on the iDSD, change it to pre-amp?

Great!
No use it in direct mode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back