iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are a rockin.
Dec 19, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #63 of 600
Unless there´s a sudden disruption in the force that was my last entry too, I wish all the good people at iFi Audio, Meze and this forum a merry Christmas and a more than wonderful new year and last but not least:

Dec 19, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #64 of 600
Dec 19, 2015 at 8:36 PM Post #65 of 600
  and will this be released and how much will cost

By the looks of it they are valuing it at $300. By the sounds of it they put quite a bit of work into it so it could reclaim a spot as the top rated amplifier, so I'm pretty sure they will be selling it to the public. Just speculation though.

Dec 20, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #67 of 600
Hope this entry isn't breaking the rules. This was taken just after he had listened to John Williams, Imperial March. He was trying to force push me but it looks like a choke :wink:.

"You underestimate the power of the iCan. If you will not amp, then you will meet your destiny"

Dec 20, 2015 at 4:06 AM Post #68 of 600

Fett: What if the iCAN SE doesn't work? It's worth a lot to me.

Vader: The iFi Empire will compensate you, if it is defected. Plug it in.

Dec 20, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #69 of 600
Luke and Vader battle over some last minute sound profile issues of the new iCAN micro SE (Skywalker Edition)

It appears they want the voicing to best suit their own personalised Meze 99 headphones................

Luke prefers a Lighter side to provide a more integrated yet detailed treble alliance

Whereas Vader is determined that a Darker side should prevail with more power than you can possible imagine

Dec 20, 2015 at 5:34 AM Post #70 of 600
Luke and Vader battle over some last minute sound profile issues of the new iCAN micro SE (Skywalker Edition)

:D :D :D

Sacrilege!! SE (Solo Edition)!!

:D :D :D

Dec 20, 2015 at 5:56 AM Post #71 of 600
In fairness I posted the Sith Edition, and Solo Editions just ahead of you so this was my last go at it as I have run out of dry sherry and espresso coffee for the time being. I greatly admire the skill and artistic design you brought to yours where I have largely relied on alcohol fuelled rage and blu tack. Have a lovely festive season if you are celebrating it.

Dec 20, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #72 of 600
In fairness I posted the Sith Edition, and Solo Editions just ahead of you so this was my last go at it as I have run out of dry sherry and espresso coffee for the time being. I greatly admire the skill and artistic design you brought to yours where I have largely relied on alcohol fuelled rage and blu tack. Have a lovely festive season if you are celebrating it.

Oh man, I was only kidding!! :D

Trying to get a debate about who's better, Jedi Luke or swashbuckling Han! Anyway, I've also been thoroughly enjoying your creative posts as well. Good humor there!

Happy Holidays as well! :)

Dec 20, 2015 at 7:29 AM Post #73 of 600

Dec 20, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #75 of 600
I wanted my girlfriend to capture a photo for me so I could upload it to this thread as another entry, but she took this one without me noticing and I liked it better than all the others. The headphones I am wearing around my head are my Monoprice MHP-839s modded with the velour ear cushions used on the Shure SRH940s. In addition, I'm not using Monoprice's stock cable, I am using the braided cable that came included with my Ultrasone Gos. Also, I ripped the stock padding from the headband recently and wrapped the headband with some foam that I kept for modding purposes. The headband isn't finished however, I still plan to wrap some velour around that foam. You can't see the screen on my phone in this photo, but if you could, you would have seen 'The Millennium Falcon / Imperial Cruiser Pursuit' from the soundtrack of the original Star Wars film displayed. That is my favorite song from that particular soundtrack. You might not be able to see it, but around my neck, I am wearing my Ultrasone Gos inside of my Shure SRH840s as a size comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back