IC: November Melbourne, FL meet
Aug 12, 2005 at 6:28 PM Post #76 of 90
Matt, it's all yours. I was going to offer to host but if you are willing, go for it. My wife will be happier as a result.

Joe, I guess that is good news despite no meet.

Aug 12, 2005 at 6:43 PM Post #77 of 90
Yeah I know it does suck that I won't be able to host the meet, but on the other hand I have been promised a bigger room when we get our new house so thats kinda cool. If matt or tyrion decides to host this meet I may still be able to attend. I guess I'll try to catch a flight down from VA. Again I'm sorry everyone.

Aug 12, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #78 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
Yeah I know it does suck that I won't be able to host the meet, but on the other hand I have been promised a bigger room when we get our new house so thats kinda cool. If matt or tyrion decides to host this meet I may still be able to attend. I guess I'll try to catch a flight down from VA. Again I'm sorry everyone.

No need to be sorry. If we have the meet, we will find a way to get you down here for it.

Matt, you may want to see if there is an Amerisuites up there as their rates were reasonable and the room was a good size.

Aug 12, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #79 of 90
Yeah there's an Amerisuites 1/4 mile from the airport and from 275. Also it's next to a mall and tons of restaraunts so it should be good. I'll check down there next week on availability and rates.

Aug 12, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #80 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Yeah there's an Amerisuites 1/4 mile from the airport and from 275. Also it's next to a mall and tons of restaraunts so it should be good. I'll check down there next week on availability and rates.

Excellent. I haven't been to Tampa in a while.

Aug 12, 2005 at 8:25 PM Post #81 of 90
Quote:

Thats great. I'll do my best to try and make it down to tampa.

Aug 12, 2005 at 10:55 PM Post #82 of 90
So, Joe, when is the Virginia meet?
biggrin.gif

Looks like Matt has stepped up to cover the date, and we all hope you can make it down. Where in VA are you moving to? I lived in Richmond for 8 years back in the 70's - a nice town, and overall, Va is a nice state.

Aug 14, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #83 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
So, Joe, when is the Virginia meet?
biggrin.gif

Hmm.....that is a good question.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
Looks like Matt has stepped up to cover the date, and we all hope you can make it down. Where in VA are you moving to? I lived in Richmond for 8 years back in the 70's - a nice town, and overall, Va is a nice state.

I'll do my best to try and make it down. I really don't know excatly where I am moving to yet. All I know is that It will be near Langley Air Force base.

Aug 14, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #84 of 90
That really stinks Joe,but I still hope you can attend because there is going to be some really cool new equipment
orphsmile.gif
.I wish I could have made it to the mini yesterday Mike,but you know I'm a definite for Tampa.There are tons of after meet places to hang out in that town,right Gene
biggrin.gif
By the way,the BH I ordered also has a Stax connection,so we'll be able to do some cool comparisons between the different amps and some new and old cans
lambda.gif
.Gary.

Aug 14, 2005 at 4:50 PM Post #87 of 90
Quote:

I'll make a new meet thread tomorrow after I check out some locations. Keep the after-party stuff private guys, don't want to chase anyone away
rolleyes.gif

They're all invited. We would never chase anyone away. Just kidding. Our meets are always for all ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back