IC: North Carolina meet, March/April 2014
Oct 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #18 of 78
  If you guys do one in Raleigh and I can get away from spring track for my daughter I may pop down to hang out with you guys and see my buddy Drew at Moon Audio

Very nice.  I was going to say I'd look forward to hearing the Decware, but I see you have a WA5 now.  Not that I'm complaining 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #19 of 78

Very nice.  I was going to say I'd look forward to hearing the Decware, but I see you have a WA5 now.  Not that I'm complaining 
smily_headphones1.gif

Decware is gone and I am not sure Imwill bring the WA5 but I may have other newer gear by then although the WA5 isnt going anywhere just that I dont want to drive down with that in a car overnight. 

Oct 20, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #20 of 78
  Decware is gone and I am not sure Imwill bring the WA5 but I may have other newer gear by then although the WA5 isnt going anywhere just that I dont want to drive down with that in a car overnight. 

Understandable, not quite the most portable of setups.  It's still awhile away but I'll coordinate with you and drew as well.  Haven't sent him a PM yet.  He wasn't able to make the Winston-Salem meet due to scheduling conflicts so that's why I'm pushing for Raleigh so it will be easier for him to attend.

Oct 22, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #23 of 78
  OK............ I'm in, Charlotte would be my 1st choice, but I'll drive were-ever. I've organized a few meets so if I can help with anything just send me a PM.

Yea I'm game for Charlotte to... 

Wondering though if I'm going to be able to keep my AGD NFB 10ES2 funds got super duper low this month... might swap it out for a slighty cheaper RSA Protector 

Oct 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #25 of 78
I live right outside of High Point so I voted for Winston Salem but would be willing to drive to any of the other locals.I would love to attend one of these meets. 

Oct 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #26 of 78
Maybe I could find an excuse to come back to North Carolina. I miss the meets

I'm surprised their is not more meets down in south Florida.  With all the money there and what not.  Of course with the kind of money that's down there, it's probably spent on absurdly expensive speaker setups.

Oct 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #27 of 78
  I'm surprised their is not more meets down in south Florida.  With all the money there and what not.  Of course with the kind of money that's down there, it's probably spent on absurdly expensive speaker setups.

i kr, besides NC is much cooler imo less snobbery

Oct 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #28 of 78
I'm kind of underwhelmed myself. The three record shops I've been too aren't really that good, kind of small.

With all the money floating around I know there has to be some serious rigs out there but I'm not hearing anything, of course I haven't really gone out actively looking. I saw where the folks in North florida were trying to put something together but nothing down here. I'm not seeing any shops with good supplies of headphones. A huge amount of people on Miami Beach are wearing headphones. A lot of Beats, etc

One would think that if a guy could afford a Ferrari he could at least be wearing decent headphones.

Oct 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #29 of 78
I'd come to the NC meet. I regret not going to the previous Winson Salem meet, and I really wanna listen to some other headphones. As far as location, which ever one is closest to South Carolina would be fine by me 
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #30 of 78
  I'd come to the NC meet. I regret not going to the previous Winson Salem meet, and I really wanna listen to some other headphones. As far as location, which ever one is closest to South Carolina would be fine by me 
biggrin.gif

WOOT a third SC head Fi er! You guys we should totally Car pool! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back