IC. Milton Keynes (UK) mini meet?
Jun 17, 2011 at 4:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Ge03

New Head-Fier
Ive been approached by the maker of a new head amp who is looking to get some feedback on the prototype of his latest headphone amp.

Is there any interest in combining the opportunity to check out a brand new product with a "mini-meet" for the Milton Keynes/Bucks area? Date is totally flexible at this point.

Jun 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #3 of 9
Nuwidol has said he will be there as well so in addition to the LCD-2/Lyr and HD800/MF M1-HPA, there will be Darth Beyer T4's, HE-6 & HE-500 to try.

Jun 18, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #5 of 9
Are you able to advise who the maker of the new headphone amp is?

We had a few suppliers come to the national meet, I could ask them if they wanted to attend this mini meet? (If it gets off the ground.) Some had STAX and HiFiMAN gear, etc.

If it's a mini meet, I'm sure space etc. will be limited, but it might be nice to have a selection of gear to spend some real listening time with (that's the trouble with national meets, too noisy/distracting for serious critical listening). If that sounds like a good plan just let me know, otherwise I'm of course happy to go along with the consensus.

Jun 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM Post #6 of 9
You have pm

Jun 18, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #7 of 9
I'm normally at the Canadian meets, but am living on the other side of London for a few months and would love to come out and meet some UK headfiers.

Sep 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM Post #9 of 9
If any UK ones around that area happen again, send me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back