IC: Meet in the Middle
Feb 10, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #31 of 76
Feb 10, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #33 of 76
Feb 10, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #34 of 76

dido on the timing etc. 

let me know so I can plan it. I hope to have something cool to bring. I only have one hp. Im debating on getting the Ragnarok, lcd-3, or lcd-x. We will see.

Still have the HD-700 or sold already????

Feb 11, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #35 of 76
So the biggest reason why this isn't getting anywhere in RSVP is the lack of  a set date. The lack of a set date is because the lack of RSVP. See where this is getting at?

For everyone wanting to attend, would a Saturday or would a Sunday date be better scheduling wise? Let's set a date for the possible and see where we're at as far as attendance goes. I think that would be the logical thing now. Hoping this meet will be the "Spring" meet.

Feb 11, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #37 of 76
  So the biggest reason why this isn't getting anywhere in RSVP is the lack of  a set date. The lack of a set date is because the lack of RSVP. See where this is getting at?

For everyone wanting to attend, would a Saturday or would a Sunday date be better scheduling wise? Let's set a date for the possible and see where we're at as far as attendance goes. I think that would be the logical thing now. Hoping this meet will be the "Spring" meet.

Saturday would work better for me I think.

Also, maybe we could get better exposure if this thread gets put on the front page... Or does that usually only happen if a date is finalized for a meet?

Feb 11, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #39 of 76

dido on the timing etc. 

let me know so I can plan it. I hope to have something cool to bring. I only have one hp. Im debating on getting the Ragnarok, lcd-3, or lcd-x. We will see.

Still have the HD-700 or sold already????

yup traded it for an AD only to find I can't upgrade to a prime. 

Sat's work best for me as well.

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #41 of 76
If this doesn't happen for another week or two I'll have a HD700, Valhalla 2 and Modi 2 Uber to bring. I don't have a laptop or anything capable of playing music to bring though. I think I'd need to pair up with someone for that, or something.

Also, Saturday/Sunday is good!

EDIT: Schiit arrives on Tuesday next week!

Feb 13, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #43 of 76
More toys for the meet.
I just got a HE-560 today.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Cavalli and HE-560 is a nice sounding combo.

Feb 14, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #45 of 76
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back