IC: Headphone in Minnesota
Jan 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #76 of 145
I've had them less than 24 hours but to me they sound amazing.  That's with my iBasso D7.  They should sound even better with the Pan Am (arriving tomorrow).  Definitely looking forward to sharing them with you all if this comes together. 

Jan 20, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #81 of 145
I've only been a member of Head-Fi a little over a month. Have a lot to learn, but have learned some reading through many posts lately.

I bought, but will return, the V-Moda M-100. It was good, but not quite what I was looking for. I did buy the O2 amp for it and those two paired really well. The O2 addressed the soundstage issue for me and added a little more clarity and transparency.

I then purchased the Hifiman HE-500. I've only had it about a week, but love it. It does not pair well with the O2, so looking for a good amp for it. I'm hoping the RSA 71B is still available from another Head-Fi user. It doesn't show sold yet, but it is kind of an older post. I'd be interested to see how the Schiit Lyr sounds if anyone has that.

February 2-3 weekend is still open for me, as is the next. The third weekend, I'd actually be up in the Cities, but would have very short window, and later at night.

I'd love to do a Meet. I've never done one of any kind, but now that I have the HE-500, I'm really eager to compare with other high end phones and the equipment that goes with it.

I don't have much to offer, but I do have the Hifiman HE-500 and the O2 amp I'd be willing to share!

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #84 of 145
I would like to join, but I do not have a car
deadhorse.gif

do you know how can I get here?
thanks

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #85 of 145
Quote:
It appears this isn't happening Feb 2nd so I'll be attending a computer audio seminar instead.  Thought I'd share the link if anyone else is interested in attending.  Looks like the company that is hosting the seminar has some really high end stuff.  I'm looking forward to it and it's free! 

http://analogaudio-mn.com/computer-audio-seminar/

Thanks for trying anyway, Foxjam. Maybe next time!

Feb 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #87 of 145
We'd have to PM everyone in this thread to really get something together. Nobody checks this thread often enough. I'm subscribed, but I'm guessing most people aren't. If we got 50+ people that would be really cool. Where would we do it, though?

Feb 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #88 of 145
Some conference room in St. Paul would work

Feb 10, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #89 of 145
A location is easy enough to get.  Minneapolis or St. Paul, either way depending on where people are centralized.  The key is, as yokken said, getting enough people interested.  Getting industry involvement wouldn't hurt either.  Once we get some people, and an approximate date, I could work on that.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back