IC: (Another) GTA/Toronto Meet?
Nov 8, 2006 at 5:24 PM Post #256 of 301
Man can wait till Saturday!!

Hopefully I can get my Millett cased up before then.

Just to let you guys know I am planning on bringing my bro to this meet. He doesn't have much of a setup, only a pair of sr-75s (grado enclosure w/ ksc75 drivers) lol. He is still looking for a good setup.

See you guys Saturday

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:24 PM Post #257 of 301
Two days to go, folks. My Girlie is baking tonight. Booyah.
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #259 of 301
Welcome to the Big Smoke or the T-Dot, as we call it. Sorry for... well, everything
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously, though, there are a lot of things to see and do in Toronto. See you on Saturday.

Nov 9, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #260 of 301
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny G
Just got into town. Ultrasone is in da house!
eggosmile.gif

Looking forward to meeting you JonnyG - and can't wait to see and hear the goodies that you brought!
eggosmile.gif

Nov 10, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #262 of 301
Sure hope I get packages from yuin and v-moda tomorrow.... Must've cheaped out on the shipping or something as I don't have anything yet!

Nov 10, 2006 at 2:17 AM Post #263 of 301
Hmmm... I hope they show up!

Sounds like we've got a good batch of baked goodness coming. I think we're getting chocolate chip cookies, some kind of squares, maybe peanut butter cookies and some kind of caramel concoction.

Because of this, I demand a v-moda be shipped to my house as soon as they arrive.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I think things may end up tight again afterall, as there were a handful of folks signing up last minute - we're over 30 people now! Thankfully, the building itself is set up to accommodate some breathing space if we want to get out for a few minutes and even get a drink - the bar/restaurant area is right next to the space we got. Either way, it's good to have a big showing.

I'll post again tomorrow night as we gear up (literally) for the meet. Can't wait!

Nov 10, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #265 of 301
i need one to bias my amp

Nov 10, 2006 at 6:37 AM Post #266 of 301
Sorry for the late post,

I'm aware the accommodation is full but by chance, I live around the area (Bloor & Huron).

I have been to the head-fi meet back at UofT and has been a blast.

I would like to take this opportunity to drop by briefly and to say hi to fellow head-fiers again.

If I am allow to attend briefly, I am able to bring the equipment listed in my signature.

Thank you

Nov 10, 2006 at 7:49 AM Post #267 of 301
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig
i need one to bias my amp

I could bring one if you would like.

Yuin package is here! I'm listening to what look like OEM earbuds... and they don't sound that bad. o_O ?? Shortly I hope to get the Vmoda package, the complete design antithesis of Yuin. Very interesting stuff!

Nov 10, 2006 at 2:56 PM Post #269 of 301
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai
Tips:
3. You'd better spend next 24 hours to run-in before the meeting. (recommand 100hours)

I took them both out of the package, slipped foamies on them and plugged them both in. I won't get 100hr, but I'll get as many as I can.

Nov 10, 2006 at 3:49 PM Post #270 of 301
As a courtesy requested by Ryan, I just want everyone to know that I’ll be inviting my brother John to the meet.
With the extra hands I’ll probably also bring along my Bryston BP25P, this way we’ll have extra outputs to hook up a few head-amps to the Teac VRDS-20.
Also anyone have a DAC they would like to run off the unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back