iBasso USA distributor
Nov 4, 2009 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Wingsabr

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know of a website that sells the iBasso D2+ Boa? I have looked and must have overlooked the site, but they all seem to be in China on the web and eBay. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank You

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #2 of 18
iBasso has no brick-and-mortar representation in the US that I know of. They're a Chinese company, designed and built there. So far as I know, the only outlets are their site and ebay, both of which have been reliable for many users here.

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iBasso has no brick-and-mortar representation in the US that I know of. They're a Chinese company, designed and built there. So far as I know, the only outlets are their site and ebay, both of which have been reliable for many users here.

Shipping and delivery can take quite some time, no?

Nov 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #5 of 18
Well if you consider 2 or 3 days a long time I guess but it seems faster than most anyplace I have ordered from.

Nov 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well if you consider 2 or 3 days a long time I guess but it seems faster than most anyplace I have ordered from.

interesting, so even from China they ship and receive within 3 days? that is fast

Nov 5, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingsabr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
interesting, so even from China they ship and receive within 3 days? that is fast

That is what I thought as well. In my experience just getting a product through customs can take 2-3 days.

Nov 5, 2009 at 1:54 AM Post #8 of 18
I ordered a D4 from Ibasso yesterday, received the tracking confirmation today and expect delivery by Friday. They use UPS Wordwide Saver service which quotes transit time China to U.S. two to three business days.

They accept PayPal so you don't even need to expose your CC info if you wish.

Nov 5, 2009 at 2:56 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by tav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered a D4 from Ibasso yesterday, received the tracking confirmation today and expect delivery by Friday. They use UPS Wordwide Saver service which quotes transit time China to U.S. two to three business days.

They accept PayPal so you don't even need to expose your CC info if you wish.

Good to know. I am certainly more likely to try out an iBasso if that is the case.

Nov 5, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #12 of 18
They are indeed in China. If you check out the iBasso Sponsorship Forum on here, there's a thread about iBasso and DHL, and the experiences of folks with iBasso shipping.

They are a top notch company in terms of customer service, to my knowledge, but delivery times range widely from 3 to 10 days. Rarely longer than that, though. From my day of order with them directly, it took approximately 10 days to get to my home, including weekends, so more like 6-7 business days. In my case, they seem to have listened to head-fi users and others (at least for U.S. shipments), and did not use DHL, but EMS (China's Postal Service's shipping wing) to USPS. They gave a tracking number for EMS which also worked on the USPS website after it left China, although, per others' experience, the tracking number did not start showing up on the EMS website until a day or two after it was given to me (this was happening for folks who had iBasso ship through DHL, too, if I remember correctly).

Nov 6, 2009 at 12:39 PM Post #13 of 18
I dug around in the sponsor forums and it seems that 3-5 days is pretty common. Apparently iBasso is famous for poor communication and super fast shipping and excellent customer service. Personally I could care less whether you talk to me or not, just send me my stuff fast so D2+ boa should be here when I get back from Miami next week.

Nov 6, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #14 of 18
They really do have super fast shipping....I ordered from them last Sunday (Monday in China) and received my T3 on Thursday. 4 days from China to south Florida...not bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back