iBasso T1
Apr 25, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #181 of 204
The difference is from the use of the line out. Putting an amp on the ehadphone jack basically just increases the volume of the crappy sound. Line out bipasses the internal amp altogether.

Anyway, orpheansound was quick to reply to my emails and I got it fairly quickly with no problems. It shipped from Hong Kong faster than my HD580s shipped from New York.

Apr 26, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #182 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by drizek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The difference is from the use of the line out. Putting an amp on the ehadphone jack basically just increases the volume of the crappy sound. Line out bipasses the internal amp altogether.

Anyway, orpheansound was quick to reply to my emails and I got it fairly quickly with no problems. It shipped from Hong Kong faster than my HD580s shipped from New York.

Am I the only one getting my mails ignored? Third day and still nothing...

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #183 of 204
try sending it again.

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:38 PM Post #184 of 204
Finally got a reply! But the weird thing is the DHL code that was given to me... It's a 10 digit combination which I have never gotten before when I was using DHL...

I live within Asia, hopefully I won't have to wait 9 days for it. EMS from China to Singapore took 3 days to send a lens down to me.

Apr 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #185 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by eduj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought it from "orpheansound" and i chose the cheapest possible shipping method
tongue.gif
It came in 10 days and thats OK considering i'm in different continent

Same here, got my p1 in exactly ten days.

Apr 29, 2007 at 3:06 AM Post #186 of 204
Okay, so am I the ONLY one getting the worst shipping experience from this guy? I finally got my tracking number, but for some reason it's NOT being sent to MY ADDRESS.

My package, or this wrong tracking number is sending whatever items to a shop in Singapore, not anywhere near my address. I frequent that shop so I hope it's not going to be a problem, but man I am so pissed off. Asked for an answer but haven't gotten any so far, he had better have a good reason. I didn't pay for expedited shipping for nothing.

Apr 29, 2007 at 3:23 AM Post #187 of 204
I think it is just because you are in asia. I had good experience all the way through.

Apr 29, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #188 of 204
I bought my T1 from him too. He responded to my e-mails same day. I paid for the expedited shipping and got it in 2 days UPS. However, he gave me my order number as the tracking number.

Apr 29, 2007 at 4:08 AM Post #189 of 204
I guess I'll be the only one giving him a negative rating if he doesn't explain to me what is going on. I have yet to get my package so far and I live in Asia itself!

Apr 29, 2007 at 9:06 AM Post #190 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess I'll be the only one giving him a negative rating if he doesn't explain to me what is going on. I have yet to get my package so far and I live in Asia itself!

This is strange indeed.
I live in SG myself and I've bought both the T1 and P1 from that same guy. Never had a problem dealing with him. I'm sure this can all be solved amicably.

You must understand though, the stuff is coming from China. Sometimes, it could be because of holidays in China that your things are being delayed, or the courier itself made a mess of it.

Apr 30, 2007 at 6:37 AM Post #191 of 204
Mine from orpheansound reached Singapore about a month back, about a week after I won my ebay bid, no problems. He responds email fast, strangely unlike your experience. But note this week is China's "golden week", where most of the Mainland Chinese will go home to spend time with their families.

But technically, the headphone jack and my interconnect's neutrik plugs seemed to have some contact noise sometimes, making strange cavey sounds, wonder any cheap solutions?

May 4, 2007 at 12:29 AM Post #193 of 204
Designed and originates in China. The next super power of the world.

May 4, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #194 of 204
so originally the ready date for the T2 was by the end of April... do we have any updates?

May 4, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #195 of 204
I heard the middle of may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back