iBasso OEM Project
May 19, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #136 of 497
P3+ is iBasso's.
This upgrading contains very huge developments, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i am concern with RF interference with ibasso products.

What kind of interfering?
Zitter?

May 19, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #137 of 497
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuzoh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi all,

I'll soon receive final prototype and some enclosure samples
icon10.gif

The parcel's ETA will be in next tuesday.
And with some additional goods.

John, I'll ship blackgate version and my modded HA-5002 buffer chips (gift for you).
Also, your requests are approved... attached bypass caps are 0.47 BG NX Hi-Q/50V.

P3+ and D10 DAC (WM8740 version)
p3c-project

The P3+ will equip TLE2426ILP for rail-splitter.
And, pots are ALPS's RK097 (They could be supplied them by this project
tongue_smile.gif
)
Caps are Nihicon's HZ (w/ normal connection, not a bi-polar connection).
I heard they will provide some additional options (currently confidential).

D10 DAC won't be in their products, and I'm going to establish company that provides amps I planned (mainly their OEM).
I'll receive CS4398 version DAC soon
wink.gif

Ryuzoh, what other products have you planned?

May 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #139 of 497
Quote:

Originally Posted by clasam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ryuzoh, what other products have you planned?

I'm planning to add newer one after this fi.Q and the DAC will debut.
fi.Q is very conscious of its performance, and choice for circuits, but larger than other products.
Also, having very thirsty circuits.
So I'm currently planning chargeable, downsized from fi.Q.
(aiming at iPod size, 634U-buffered, and higher than 9V, basic circuit were already designed....
needless to say, fi.Q has better performance than it)
However, chargeable amp has very difficult issues to maintain safety and stability.
That is a cause of making delayed of fi.Q's development.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewmeister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
call me buyer 100!

Unfortunately, already reserved 9 months ago....

May 22, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #140 of 497
Listening with the HD650's, which aren't my favorite phone, really is stand out with the OEM. It drives them with ease, controlling them as well as my Woo 6 and with additional gain, goes louder. Not that I need them louder but with the bass maxed and volume up the amp doesn't clip either. I am surprised constantly by this thing. Oh, and it makes the HD650's for me, more enjoyable. Nice detail, which I sometimes find lacking with them. The bass is very well done and it doesn't get in the way of the rest of the frequency range. Great stuff!

May 22, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #141 of 497
What is the timetable for the release of this amp? Also, is it to be a DAC/AMP combo?

May 22, 2009 at 4:52 AM Post #142 of 497
It is amp only. It was an amp that had a set quantity for the first run. After that I don't know.

May 25, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #143 of 497
First I thought that this was the iBasso P3+, which they have started to sell today for 199 dollars. I have allready ordered one. But now I understand that this is another one. It would be very nice to know if there is a possibillity to order one in the near future!

May 26, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #144 of 497
I notice that there are D series, P series and T series. Can anyone enlighten the meaning of these series? Or simply which one sound best?

May 26, 2009 at 11:07 AM Post #146 of 497
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarKu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
D - DAC series
P - Portable series (without DAC section)
T - Tiny series (ultra portable)
smily_headphones1.gif

Also iBasso P3+ is anounced!

Thank you. So does it mean that the P3+ is the best amp of the iBasso company?

May 27, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #150 of 497
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To my ear, this amp has the quality sound of a very good home amp in all areas. It is excellent sounding and I haven't heard the Black Gate version. The openness to the sound is exciting in that you can "hear with a minds eye" the space in the recording venue, which in turn affords for a very good placement of instruments and people. It is the best portable I have ever heard.

Any chance that this one sounds better than the Lisa(that's transportable, though)? And this amp sounds better than the P51 right even without the blackgate? Can you comment on the performance between this amp with the blackgates and the iQube?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back