iBasso IT07 IEM, 7 Drivers. Release: Mid. November 2020
Dec 15, 2020 at 8:22 PM Post #91 of 409
So natural is not accurate? I you don't mind me asking. I will be interested in your comparison.

Meant to say dimensional.
IT07 is very natural sounding as well and slightly less colored sounding than the volt. Tonally Volt is richer and slightly warmer than IT07.

Timbre is really good and accurate on both.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020 at 8:26 PM Post #92 of 409
Sorry , now you are saying that the Volt is colored and at the same time the most natural sounding IEM that you have heard. I am confused . So uncolored is not natural, I want to know. :)

Dec 15, 2020 at 8:33 PM Post #94 of 409
Ok, thank you. So the soundstage is better on the Ibasso in your opinion vs the Volt or Mest?

Dec 15, 2020 at 8:45 PM Post #96 of 409
If I understand correctly there can be no IEM that sounds natural across the board. And there's always a compromise.

Dec 15, 2020 at 8:49 PM Post #97 of 409
You just raved about the Volt in the other thread, saying everything else sounds unnatural. Which one do you prefer?
Volt is definitely denser and richer sounding whereas IT07 is more transparent and dimensional sounding. Will need more time to compare, but IT07 might edge out the Volt in terms of classical music that I listen to 80-90% time. Volt is still preferable when I listen to anything vocal centric.
So natural is not accurate?
Meant to say dimensional.
IT07 is very natural sounding as well and slightly less colored sounding than the volt. Tonally Volt is richer and slightly warmer than IT07.
Timbre is really good and accurate on both.
Sorry , now you are saying that the Volt is colored and at the same time the most natural sounding IEM that you have heard. I am confused . So uncolored is not natural...
Understand why you are confused, I should have said that Volt has most natural Mids in my collection.
:joy: :joy: I find this back-and-forth really amusing, and I’m not sure why. Probably b/c each and every word is being dissected and analyzed with a microscope?

I can’t wait to read your more detailed impressions on the IT07 and Volt after you’ve had time to listen.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020 at 8:53 PM Post #99 of 409
If I understand correctly there can be no IEM that sounds natural across the board. And there's always a compromise.

if there is one, I would stop buying new IEMs.
Volt comes close to my ideal in Mids.
Z1R comes close to my ideal in Highs.
LCD-i4 came close in bass. (Sold)

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020 at 1:05 PM Post #102 of 409
Penon description seems to read cable comes terminated 2.5 only. Is this correct? Thanks

Great question to ask in iBasso IT07 thread :wink: But seriously, just see how it is listed on their site in product description.

Dec 23, 2020 at 11:35 PM Post #104 of 409
ibasso filter.jpg

Default Silver filter sounds pretty much perfect to me and it is staying on 100% of time now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back