iBasso IT07 IEM, 7 Drivers. Release: Mid. November 2020
Nov 19, 2020 at 2:06 AM Post #48 of 409
ITo4 is a below average iem. Not worth the price.
i have used IT04 for about 10 months as my daily driver and i agree with this.
i love ibasso products. daps, iems, cables but it is very hard to justify getting this considering the current favorites (LZ A7, TRI, ThieAudio L5 or L9, Fearless Audio S8, Audiosense AQ7, Mangrid tea) at a noticeable lower price range

Nov 27, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #50 of 409
For all people from the EU maybe a good offer for the IT07. The headphones are currently only listed at a Polish dealer in the EU.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/iBasso-IT07...nitors-6x-Knowles-BA-1x-Tesla-DD/114533366037

If you use the voucher 'POWERFRIDAY20', the final price including shipping is about 740 Euro (turns off the automatic currency conversion of Paypal). The price will be reduced by 50 Euro and is cheaper than e.g. Aliexpress. Please note that with Aliexpress you also have to pay customs and import taxes.

I have also just bought it. The shipping notice arrived after a few hours. The shipping is done by UPS.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #51 of 409
Nov 28, 2020 at 8:05 AM Post #52 of 409
Anyone who missed the voucher yesterday can get the IT07 from the Ebay offer even a little cheaper today.

At Topcashback you get 10% cashback on your Ebay purchases until November 30th. Additionally 10 Euro as starting credit if you let someone invite you for the site via a referral link. The cashback can be paid out via Paypal after approval. You only have to make sure to complete the purchase via a browser and NOT via the Ebay App! The tracking of the cashback takes a few hours until it is deposited in your account.

Unfortunately I did not know that yesterday. With voucher and cashback I would have had a total price of about 650 Euro for the IT07.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #54 of 409
Lol! I had no idea someone started an IT07 thread. Got mines on order. Will report back when I get em. As per the IT04. It was very polarizing on how it was recieved. I personally loved them and still use them with an upgraded cable. I have very high expectations of the IT07. Cant wait to check em out.

Nov 30, 2020 at 4:50 PM Post #55 of 409
Nov 30, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #57 of 409
Lol! I had no idea someone started an IT07 thread. Got mines on order. Will report back when I get em. As per the IT04. It was very polarizing on how it was recieved. I personally loved them and still use them with an upgraded cable. I have very high expectations of the IT07. Cant wait to check em out.

I don't know if it was really polarizing, more like the usual, some want more bass while others OK with what they got :D The same with every IEM, all comes down to a personal preference because you can't make everybody happy with one tuning. I guarantee, some will complain that IT07 has more bass than they like. Just a never ending story. But one thing for sure, if you wish to spice up IT04 sound sig with a fun factor of deep powerful sub-bass and more articulate mid-bass impact and improved technical performance of mids, IT07 will be it. The impact and rumble of IT07 bass is addictive!

Dec 2, 2020 at 8:19 AM Post #58 of 409
The IT07 arrived here yesterday and I was able to test it for several hours. I fully share the opinion of twister6. What the IT04 already did very well, makes the IT07 a little bit better. But everything seems to be much more analytical. Where the IT04 drew something organic and warm about everything, the IT07 brings more transparency into play. This is also expressed, for example, by the fact that bad audio sources or poor mastering with the IT07 comes much more to the surface. The IT04 is more of an allrounder, while the IT07 sounds like a more mature version of it. In addition, the footprint is much smaller, which has significantly improved the wearing comfort of the IT07.

From me a clear recommendation to buy. However, I can also say that people who already like the IT04 completely do not necessarily need to upgrade to the IT07. As I said, for me the IT04 is a great all-rounder that always cuts a good figure, while the IT07 is less warmly tuned and presents the music to you as it is with a slightly greater range of dynamics.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020 at 8:23 AM Post #59 of 409
I don't know if it was really polarizing, more like the usual, some want more bass while others OK with what they got :D The same with every IEM, all comes down to a personal preference because you can't make everybody happy with one tuning. I guarantee, some will complain that IT07 has more bass than they like. Just a never ending story. But one thing for sure, if you wish to spice up IT04 sound sig with a fun factor of deep powerful sub-bass and more articulate mid-bass impact and improved technical performance of mids, IT07 will be it. The impact and rumble of IT07 bass is addictive!
That will make them synergies better with Ibasso players right ? I don’t see other IeMs with cross over board to be using multi layered film capacitors, except the IER Z1R. This 07 is probably the first after Sony

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM Post #60 of 409
It would be interesting to see a comparison with the OG and 2020 Solaris; the IT04 has some similarities in timbre to the OG, albeit with more defined bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back