iBasso IT07 - 6 Knowles drivers & 1 dynamic driver - Hear the music and forget what you are listening with.
Jun 3, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #31 of 36
Jun 10, 2021 at 2:05 AM Post #32 of 36
Hi guys, just received yesterday my IT07, and started listening them with DX300 and I was slightly shocked and not in a very good sense of the word. Before that, I used AS T-800 and hoped that with IT07 the quality would improve, but the opposite turned out, the sound was like a continuous mess and the main level of sibilants just went off scale ... I could not even listen for 5 minutes, I had to lower the volume to a very low level ... even I changed the filters to black, changed the cables to hybrid copper, I did not hear significant changes ... I have a question, do the headphones need to warm up well and will there be fundamental changes in the sound? to be honest, I'm surprised ...

Jun 10, 2021 at 2:27 AM Post #33 of 36
Hi guys, just received yesterday my IT07, and started listening them with DX300 and I was slightly shocked and not in a very good sense of the word. Before that, I used AS T-800 and hoped that with IT07 the quality would improve, but the opposite turned out, the sound was like a continuous mess and the main level of sibilants just went off scale ... I could not even listen for 5 minutes, I had to lower the volume to a very low level ... even I changed the filters to black, changed the cables to hybrid copper, I did not hear significant changes ... I have a question, do the headphones need to warm up well and will there be fundamental changes in the sound? to be honest, I'm surprised ...

Change your tips

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081FJVKZ6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1O44Z2C3OZAM9&psc=1

1623306471761.png

Jun 10, 2021 at 2:32 AM Post #34 of 36
In photo i used the Acoustune aet-08, vocals are never sibilant...

1623306605417.png

Jun 10, 2021 at 2:35 AM Post #35 of 36
This is more like our brain getting used to the new sonic properties of what we are hearing.
More like brain burn-in...

Jun 10, 2021 at 2:36 AM Post #36 of 36
In photo i used the Acoustune aet-08, vocals are never sibilant...

1623306605417.png
... and i play my music Concert level loud....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back