iBasso IT07 - 6 Knowles drivers & 1 dynamic driver - Hear the music and forget what you are listening with.
Jan 14, 2021 at 2:34 PM Post #16 of 36
Hi guys, were you aware that the IT07 comes with 3 tuning filters in the box? :)
I just got my IT07 yesterday, so that was a nice surprise!

Has anyone tried them? Any thoughts on how they each sound? :)

I'm sure which filter sound best will be somewhat dependent upon the DAP, cable and choice of music genres of course!

306049DC-087D-4098-9C39-534B4A590067.jpeg

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:59 PM Post #17 of 36
Don't know much about how iBasso does things, but just curious: have they ever offered customizable faceplates for their universal IEMs? I know, I know...but I don't dig the "In Tune" script on the IT07; otherwise, totally cool with the aesthetics. No need for the pitchforks, guys, hahaha. Just thought I'd ask.

Jan 14, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #18 of 36
Don't know much about how iBasso does things, but just curious: have they ever offered customizable faceplates for their universal IEMs? I know, I know...but I don't dig the "In Tune" script on the IT07; otherwise, totally cool with the aesthetics. No need for the pitchforks, guys, hahaha. Just thought I'd ask.
Several comments showed up about 'In Tune' when IT04 was first released, so you're not alone. Personally, I don't care, since when I'm listening they're in my ears, and when I'm not listening, they're in the cannister.

In answer to your question, I've never heard about customizable faceplates. @Paul - iBasso ???

Jan 15, 2021 at 5:57 PM Post #19 of 36
You’re not alone. Other people have mentioned it, and I too find it odd. iBasso IT07 = In Tune?

Not a big deal to me, just odd.

Jan 16, 2021 at 4:39 AM Post #20 of 36
Well, the 'IT' part of 'IT07' (and indeed all iBasso's IT range of IEMs) stands for 'In Tune'. You may all know that; just posting for anyone who hadn't heard that yet.
I pray iBasso never release an 'OOT07' :D
Some people liked the 'In Tune' logo, others didn't but it's not a big deal to me, especially when the IEMs sound as good as they do :)

Mar 11, 2021 at 6:52 PM Post #21 of 36
Mar 13, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #22 of 36
My full written review about the IT07 is live now!!

I can say that I totally love this one IEM, really a bit fan of the whole sound. It has excellent comfort, and iBasso has no driver flex, no discomfort at all for me now, plus it has a really good punch and also awesome dynamics.

More comparisons, pairings and info in the full written review~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/03/ibasso-it07-in-ear-monitors-diamond-in-the-rough.html

I wouldn't think most people would think the Light Harmonic Mera Signature a "flagship" IEM.

Mar 13, 2021 at 6:51 PM Post #23 of 36
I wouldn't think most people would think the Light Harmonic Mera Signature a "flagship" IEM.

That's true too, but when reviewing it, the sound was fairly good, plus I got a ton of requests to include it in some comparisons, since right now there are extremely few reviews of it out there.

I learned much later about the issue with them, and since the comparison was already written, I considered it adds more to the world if I leave it in, rather than erase it from the article.

Mar 13, 2021 at 8:28 PM Post #24 of 36
That's true too, but when reviewing it, the sound was fairly good, plus I got a ton of requests to include it in some comparisons, since right now there are extremely few reviews of it out there.

I learned much later about the issue with them, and since the comparison was already written, I considered it adds more to the world if I leave it in, rather than erase it from the article.
I wouldn’t promote that company in any way.

Mar 29, 2021 at 1:47 PM Post #25 of 36
Will audition very soon...
1617039997533.png

Jun 2, 2021 at 1:59 PM Post #27 of 36
Well, how are the headphones?, share your opinion please, thought to take them seriously, but there is no chance to check them😕
They're Great!!!
Starting with the unboxing experience. Luxury all the way.
Tuning, Neutral to bright - never piercing. The trebles are exquisitely tuned, full bodied top end. Trebleheads delight this one.
The mids are neutral as well.
The bass is tuned to be neutral, too.
But for Bass albums, hip hop, edm this IS a fun tapping listening experience.
Staging is on the large side, as expected on a Flagship status in ear headphone.
No issues w/ matching, dx300, dx229. i prefer more of it on the 229, giving off that very luscious neutral mids...

IMG_20210410_171539.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #28 of 36
Well, how are the headphones?, share your opinion please, thought to take them seriously, but there is no chance to check them😕
I consider them the best IEM I have. They are well balanced, provide excellent staging and separation. And frankly, for the sound and quality, they most likely are too inexpensive. I bet there would be more posts and appreciation of them if they cost twice as much.

Jun 2, 2021 at 2:36 PM Post #29 of 36
I believe it was overshadowed by its own product - the success of the 300. This is a genuine flagship tuned in ear.
the z1r comes to mind, with its end game level trebles, this is without a doubt.
But if i'd be shopping, i'd consider this more:
1. Trebles are excellent tuning
2. better Mids
3. the sub-bass is very far from a slouch, too
4. More efficient i.e. easier to drive
5. Way in price is less than usd.900 - this factor should seal the deal
this is 2021, and yet miracles still happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back