iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Mar 25, 2018 at 10:25 PM Post #1,756 of 3,079
Hola a todos,
soy nuevo por aquí hice el pedido directamente en ibasso y ya los tengo en mis manos.

por ahora todo marcha bien solo que es en el apartado de los bajos, siento que es que no encuentro el sello correcto y que es bueno que es un móvil el Samsung J7 Pro,
por ahora no puedo permitirme comprar un dac qué es mi móvil y buscar otro con un buen dac.

estaba mirando el video v20 o el htc m10 alguien ha tenido experiencia de video? que tal se comporta el ibasso con estos dos móviles?
muchas gracias

espero y se entienda
Mi amigo este es un foro en inglés

First find a seal and then you can proceed. A good seal is often ignored and its importance not understood.

Mar 26, 2018 at 2:22 AM Post #1,757 of 3,079
Better leave them playing at least 100-150h before giving serious listen and comparing... yes, it sounds little "ridiculous" but something happens with these at that playtime, at least my unit had noticeable change in sound signature, no idea why or how but it did. I am pleasantly surprised by IT01 now that I have listened them after drivers& sound signature are settled. Was worth every penny.
Sorry about Your custom taxes. I paid 1$ extra for Penon "gift certificate" and it went through customs without problem. Paid 94€ at the end.

My country just kind of ignores any prices or labels on packages from China most of the time when it looks like there's a decent-sized box packaging inside. Last year I got TK12 from an Ali seller which went through without a problem, but then again, they were just in this tiny carrying case which looked minuscule in comparison to the IT01 box, which looks like it might house a phone. People often order phones from China and expect them not to get taxed because the seller says a Galaxy S8 was bought at the price of $10...not even sure how they think that would work. They always open such packages, and look at the first price they can see online, usually from Amazon (unless you contact them beforehand with an invoice and/or paypal information of your purchase, if you bought it discounted and don't want to be taxed on full retail price). I guess the most silver of linings is that the Amazon listed price is $100, not $110 like at Penon :)

I'll definitely give them time, but I am super excited to try them out, too.

Mar 26, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #1,759 of 3,079
Indeed! I just got them (paid a nice extra $35 for customs tax :frowning2: ) and plugged them in to check whether they worked (the box's wrap came opened, which I assume is the fault of the customs officers, not Penon). All good! I briefly put them on to determine a normal listening volume for the burn-in; in the brief 3 seconds, they sounded very balanced and airy, but I wasn't pushing anything bassy or complex through them because I want to make a good comparison when they're burned in enough. I'll just use my old method of pink noise with embedded rest time, gonna keep them running for a few days and then test. On a side note, this gives me a chance to get used to the sound of the MA750 again, since I haven't listened to them in over a year; should make for a better direct comparison. Will report back on my impressions, cheers!

Mar 26, 2018 at 5:10 AM Post #1,760 of 3,079
Hi SMRDcompany,

Sorry to hear about the customs tax, some countries are a little unfair just going by box size & first search results though I will add some countries also have bias against other countries for having 'cheaper' goods but since this isn't a political science forum, I digress...

I would also suggest just running normal sound through the IT 01 as sometimes, more often than not pink noise burn in doesn't necessarily work the drivers through your daily routine.

Look forward to hearing what you think after the 100+ hours burn in.

Mar 26, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #1,761 of 3,079
I would also suggest just running normal sound through the IT 01 as sometimes, more often than not pink noise burn in doesn't necessarily work the drivers through your daily routine.
+1

I left them playing with all the music I have in shuffle mode in normal listening level (but later hours pushed with little amping juice).

Mar 26, 2018 at 7:52 AM Post #1,762 of 3,079
Just received my IT01 and I must say it sounds really good. I've not been able to audition this pair so I bought it purely based on the reviews given in this thread. The IT01 sounds very similar to my ATH LS70 but the IT01 has a slightly wider sound stage. One complaint though, the cable braid is a little loose but otherwise it is the best stock cable I've seen on a universal IEM.

Mar 26, 2018 at 8:06 AM Post #1,763 of 3,079
...One complaint though, the cable braid is a little loose but otherwise it is the best stock cable I've seen on a universal IEM.
This is intentional by iBasso and I totally like it! It makes cable much more "soft & bending" and is easier to use.

Mar 26, 2018 at 10:25 PM Post #1,765 of 3,079
So quick question, I'm currently trying to decide between the it01, fiio fh1, or the f9 pros. For someone who likes bass alot and enjoys the warm sound of the HD 650s what iem would suit me better?

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018 at 11:23 PM Post #1,766 of 3,079
I have both, and personally I prefer the IT01. That said, I'm not a fan of the 650s. Also, that being said (again), I can tell you the IT01 is more smooth than the F9. The F9 can be unforgiving with it's treble. You can be lucky, and get the placement of the ear piece and the choice of tip just right, and then they're pretty amazing. I just find the IT01 to be easier to work with as a piece of equipment. I also prefer it's sound signature.

Mar 27, 2018 at 12:35 AM Post #1,767 of 3,079
I have both, and personally I prefer the IT01. That said, I'm not a fan of the 650s. Also, that being said (again), I can tell you the IT01 is more smooth than the F9. The F9 can be unforgiving with it's treble. You can be lucky, and get the placement of the ear piece and the choice of tip just right, and then they're pretty amazing. I just find the IT01 to be easier to work with as a piece of equipment. I also prefer it's sound signature.

As mentioned, I tried F9 and F9 Pro. F9 feels very thin and the F9 Pro sounds thick, fun and good bass.
I have not listen to the IT01 but according to review it's a tad better than F9 Pro.

Mar 27, 2018 at 2:34 AM Post #1,768 of 3,079
So quick question, I'm currently trying to decide between the it01, fiio fh1, or the f9 pros. For someone who likes bass alot and enjoys the warm sound of the HD 650s what iem would suit me better?
For what it`s worth, I have Fidelio X1 (which is something inbetween HD600/HD650) and I totally enjoy IT01 as much as X1 (with my gear). I think You would like them.

Mar 27, 2018 at 3:46 AM Post #1,769 of 3,079
For what it`s worth, I have Fidelio X1 (which is something inbetween HD600/HD650) and I totally enjoy IT01 as much as X1 (with my gear). I think You would like them.

Awesome, I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing the It01. What type of music do they excel in. I'll mainly listen to EDM rock and metal. Will also be using for gaming quite a bit.

Mar 27, 2018 at 4:38 AM Post #1,770 of 3,079
Awesome, I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing the It01. What type of music do they excel in. I'll mainly listen to EDM rock and metal. Will also be using for gaming quite a bit.
I mainly listen progressive rock, some metal/rock/djent, alternative rock/folk, progressive jazz-rock and occasionally EDM. Take a look at my profile list of music/bands.
Anyway, what I like about IT01 is that it is great with all genres and music I listen (note again - with MY gear).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back